PDA

View Full Version : Region 1 Updates are done.....

bearcat1
09-24-2002, 12:34 PM
Picks, District pages, region 1 page, and team of the week are all done. The only thing not done is the games of the week, I can't see if it will be done or not b/c I am sick, going to dr. at 1:45, and I am having to pack b/c I am moving back to aledo this weekend, so I am afraid that may be all that gets updated for this week. Look for Games of the Week write ups to return next week, but as I said I have made my picks so.......also, moving sat. and sunday so I don't expect the region 1 area to be updated until mon or tue next week. just telling you now....I'm off the the dr., see you all later.
bc

pero chato
09-24-2002, 12:39 PM
Good luck on your move--always a stressful time. We were in Aledo for the Wylie spanking. 'Tis a lovely town. The fans I talked to were very nice. Good luck to the Bearcats for the rest of the season!

vet93
09-24-2002, 02:08 PM
Thanks for all that you do for Region I. Hope you get to feeling better and good luck on the move.

tors2002
09-24-2002, 02:25 PM
Bearcat, Just wanted to let you know that Lamesa is 2-1. You show then 2-2 in Region 1 pages. I hope that is not a prediction after this week. Just Kidding. Hope you feel better and thanks for doing this site.