PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 Championship Swimming and Diving Results for 2007

Phil C
02-19-2007, 10:58 AM
The UT Men's team won in convincing style with 1,114 points. The UT Towere will be lit up in burnt orange tonight in their honor. Way to Go Horns!

In as close as you can get the Texas A&M Lady Aggies won over UT by 931 to 930. Congratulations to the Lady Aggies and to both teams for a great effort.

Adidas410s
02-19-2007, 11:04 AM
so each team will get a point (or half a point) in the Lone Star Showdown???

Phil C
02-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
so each team will get a point (or half a point) in the Lone Star Showdown???

No the two teams met in two team competition during the regular season of the sport. UT got the Men's point and the Lady Aggies got the women's point.

I think the Golf teams and Tennis teams also meet one on one.

It is only the track team points that are determined at the Big 12 Championships.

Phil C
02-19-2007, 11:17 AM
This weekend the two teams will be fighing for 2 more points at the Big 12 Championship Indoor Track and Field Meet.

Adidas410s
02-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
No the two teams met in two team competition during the regular season of the sport. UT got the Men's point and the Lady Aggies got the women's point.

I think the Golf teams and Tennis teams also meet one on one.

It is only the track team points that are determined at the Big 12 Championships.

I don't believe that golf meets head to head but I know that tennis does. Thanks for the info. :)

Phil C
02-19-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I don't believe that golf meets head to head but I know that tennis does. Thanks for the info. :)

Right you are on the golf! The score now is UT 4/2 and A&M 3 1/2.

You can find out information at the following link:

http://lonestarshowdown.net

Phil C
02-19-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Right you are on the golf! The score now is UT 4/2 and A&M 3 1/2.

You can find out information at the following link:

http://lonestarshowdown.net

I wouldn't mind going to see the playoffs in this event. One of these teams might win the NC. The UT Men's team is ranked No. 1.