PDA

View Full Version : Snyder-Levelland winner plays Ft. Stockton!

Funk-d-fied
02-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Whats the scoop on both Snyder and Levelland? I see Snyder finished second in their district, who are the go to guys, The winner will play in Midland against Ft. Stockton. I am curious to hear about these 2 teams....

Black_Magic
02-19-2007, 11:33 AM
either team beats Ft stockton.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
02-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

no need to roll your eyes and be rude!:doh:

Black_Magic
02-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
no need to roll your eyes and be rude!:doh: cant we get a good one going? Its not being rude anyway. I was simply our team will beat antother. making a prediction.

Ranger Mom
02-19-2007, 11:53 AM
cant we get a good one going? Its not being rude anyway. I was simply our team will beat antother. making a prediction.

I thought by "fussing" at you, I was getting a good one going!!:thinking:

This might be fun though, I don't think I have ever seen a "heated basketball" thread on here before!:p

DUKE22
02-19-2007, 12:15 PM
I know that the site has not been determined yet, at least it hasnt for Snyder/Ft Stockton. Snyder is a talented group that seems to be coming together at the right time of year. Snyder has a good starting five, and has had some big wins this year. I have seen Levelland twice. They play very hard and I feel they are well coached. However it is not a done deal that the Snyder/Levelland winner will beat Stockton. I saw Stockton recently and they looked OK at times. Should be interesting.

Snydertigersrul
02-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
Whats the scoop on both Snyder and Levelland? I see Snyder finished second in their district, who are the go to guys, The winner will play in Midland against Ft. Stockton. I am curious to hear about these 2 teams....

Snyder did not finish second .Greenwood and Snyder share the district title.Greenwood is 1st seed and Snyder is 2nd seed in the playoffs.

Black_Magic
02-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
I know that the site has not been determined yet, at least it hasnt for Snyder/Ft Stockton. Snyder is a talented group that seems to be coming together at the right time of year. Snyder has a good starting five, and has had some big wins this year. I have seen Levelland twice. They play very hard and I feel they are well coached. However it is not a done deal that the Snyder/Levelland winner will beat Stockton. I saw Stockton recently and they looked OK at times. Should be interesting. You just keep your mouth shut and agree with me !:mad: ;)

Bubba-Joe
02-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Snyder did not finish second .Greenwood and Snyder share the district title.Greenwood is 1st seed and Snyder is 2nd seed in the playoffs.

How was the seeding decided?
coin flip or a playoff for the #1 and #2 seeding?

Black_Magic
02-19-2007, 01:30 PM
You need to Just stay out of this! Go back and make sure your back porch is strong enough so it does not collaps like it did 2 yesrs ago and kill all 10 of your dogs.:clap:

Bubba-Joe
02-19-2007, 01:34 PM
You need to Just stay out of this! Go back and make sure your back porch is strong enough so it does not collaps like it did 2 yesrs ago and kill all 10 of your dogs.:clap:

Was someone asking you a question?
if you know the answer - let the rest of the world in on it, HOW WAS THE SEEDING DETERMINED?

Why so touchy ?

Black_Magic
02-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Was someone asking you a question?
if you know the answer - let the rest of the world in on it, HOW WAS THE SEEDING DETERMINED?

Why so touchy ? You need to worry about feeding those 10 hounds and how Sweetwater is going to get a district championship in ANYTHING this year.:p ;)

Bubba-Joe
02-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Man Blackie you got Sweetwater envy something bad
just answer the simple question
Why is Snyder seeded #2
coin flip or a was it a playoff?
no need to take it personally?

Ranger Mom
02-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Why is Snyder seeded #2
no need to take it personally?

Greenwood beat Snyder in a playoff game in Lamesa this past Friday.

Ranger Mom
02-19-2007, 01:57 PM

SEE!!!! You ARE being rude!!

Black_Magic
02-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Why is Snyder seeded #2
no need to take it personally? Like I said before. Spend your time figuring out how to anchor your trailor house down without putting too much stress on the back porch ( I still remember the funeral for the last 12 dogs that died last time it collaped.) so the next wind does not blow it away AND how the Mustangs will win ANY district championship in ANY sport for the next 2 years.:clap: :p ;)

Bubba-Joe
02-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Greenwood beat Snyder in a playoff game in Lamesa this past Friday.

See how easy that was
and nobody had to get ugly
ask a simple question
get a simple answer
Thanks RM

Funk-d-fied
02-19-2007, 01:59 PM
We will have to see what happens...

Black_Magic
02-19-2007, 01:59 PM
SEE!!!! You ARE being rude!! Im playin dang it.! Cant I have any fun even with the red neck?:clap:

Phantom Stang
02-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
The semantics police has spoken!!:p

Snydertigersrul
02-19-2007, 02:18 PM
I know that the site has not been determined yet, at least it hasnt for Snyder/Ft Stockton. Snyder is a talented group that seems to be coming together at the right time of year. Snyder has a good starting five, and has had some big wins this year. I have seen Levelland twice. They play very hard and I feel they are well coached. However it is not a done deal that the Snyder/Levelland winner will beat Stockton. I saw Stockton recently and they looked OK at times. Should be interesting.

If Snyder shows up and plays, they will beat Levelland and then do a number on Fort Stockton before moving to the third round.

Funk-d-fied
02-19-2007, 02:19 PM
What was snyder's record in district?

Snydertigersrul
02-19-2007, 02:19 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Snydertigersrul
02-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
What was snyder's record in district?

5-1. They split with Greenwood as each team won at home. Snyder lost a playoff game against the Rangers in Lamesa, 58-54, to decide the No. 1 seed.

Black_Magic
02-19-2007, 02:26 PM
I know that the site has not been determined yet, at least it hasnt for Snyder/Ft Stockton. Snyder is a talented group that seems to be coming together at the right time of year. Snyder has a good starting five, and has had some big wins this year. I have seen Levelland twice. They play very hard and I feel they are well coached. However it is not a done deal that the Snyder/Levelland winner will beat Stockton. I saw Stockton recently and they looked OK at times. Should be interesting. you need to stick to talking about the two things you know. the UFC and Gay and lesbian rights.:clap: ;)

Snydertigersrul
02-19-2007, 02:27 PM
you need to stick to talking about the two things you know. the UFC and Gay and lesbian rights.:clap: ;) :clap: :clap:

Funk-d-fied
02-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Good stuff, Greenwood is always tough.... Good luck against Levelland.

Who-dun-it!!?
02-19-2007, 02:41 PM
you need to stick to talking about the two things you know. the UFC and Gay and lesbian rights.:clap: ;)

DAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!