PDA

View Full Version : Checking in from Bellingham, WA

luvhoops34
02-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Just wanted to say "hey" from North Western Washington state. It's really pretty up here with all the trees and hills. Rains too much for me, but being from South Texas I shouldn't complain about rain!:D I'll try and take some pics, so I can post them when I get back.

44INAROW
02-17-2007, 12:17 AM
Have fun and be careful...... I was beginning to wonder where you were...... talk to you when you get back to "God's Country" :)

pirate4state
02-17-2007, 10:08 AM
I love it up there! IF I had to live anywhere else in our country, I'd want to live in Washington state. :)

Enjoy your time there.

luvhoops34
02-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I love it up there! IF I had to live anywhere else in our country, I'd want to live in Washington state. :)

Enjoy your time there.

Yea, it's pretty neat up here. Bellingham is a very nice place. So different from Texas. I got to see the sun briefly Thursday evening, right before sunset....:(

Yesterday, we ate lunch at a bagel shop in the downtown area. Very good! FYI: I brought my supply of tortillas with me just in case I couldn't find any up here. :D

pirate4state
02-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Yea, it's pretty neat up here. Bellingham is a very nice place. So different from Texas. I got to see the sun briefly Thursday evening, right before sunset....:(

Yesterday, we ate lunch at a bagel shop in the downtown area. Very good! FYI: I brought my supply of tortillas with me just in case I couldn't find any up here. :D

:clap: :clap: LMAO!! Good thinking!!!

Are you gonna venture to Seattle? How long will you be up there? I think that might be a 3-4 hour drive?? :thinking: But that drive should be beautiful. Also, if you get a chance take a ferry ride out to the San Juan Islands.

luvhoops34
02-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: :clap: LMAO!! Good thinking!!!

Are you gonna venture to Seattle? How long will you be up there? I think that might be a 3-4 hour drive?? :thinking: But that drive should be beautiful. Also, if you get a chance take a ferry ride out to the San Juan Islands.

I'll be here until the 28th. I rode the airport shuttle from Seattle to Bellingham, it took 2 1/2 hours with several stops. I think we are going to take the ferry out to one of the islands off of Bellingham. I'm just enjoying being with my sister and brother in law. They used to live in Corpus and I was at their house at least once a week. :)

luvhoops34
02-17-2007, 11:57 AM
On a side note. My sister has a Chihuahua puppy that is 6 months old. He barks at me continously. This morning, I made the mistake of leaving the door to my room open and he pissed on the floor and POOPED IN MY BED!!!!:mad: :mad: