Did They Beat Madisonville?

LH Panther Mom
02-17-2007, 07:32 AM
No, final was 58-47. :(

pirate4state
02-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
No, final was 58-47. :(

Bummer. Sinton softball plays Madionsville today. Guess they might not have all of their players.

Good season Lady Panthers.

mwynn05
02-17-2007, 10:47 AM
I hope LH's boys are 1 and done to (look at the bracket and you will see why i say that)

buff4life
02-18-2007, 05:59 PM
speaking of LH...are they good in baseball? we play them in manor thursday?

tigerpride_08
02-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
speaking of LH...are they good in baseball? we play them in manor thursday?

Bode is pretty good...i think they are returning Lattimore who is a good pitcher...pretty good solid team from when we played them in Area last year...i dunno about this year's team though...

eagles_victory
02-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Bummer. Sinton softball plays Madionsville today. Guess they might not have all of their players.

Good season Lady Panthers. they will have all their softball players if u looked at madisonvilles girls and boys basketball teams and then their baseball and softball teams you wouldnt think it was the same town

LH Panther Mom
02-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
Bode is pretty good...i think they are returning Lattimore who is a good pitcher...pretty good solid team from when we played them in Area last year...i dunno about this year's team though...
:confused: Lattimore returns, but I don't think he pitches or at least he didn't last year.

tigerpride_08
02-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:confused: Lattimore returns, but I don't think he pitches or at least he didn't last year.

oh maybe it was him playing first...i dont exactly remember...:confused:

buff4life
02-19-2007, 02:24 AM
o well it should be fun..we're missing four starters from basketball but we got three freshman kids that are doing great...one is really good...and only two seniors...not a lot of pitching but great defense and we will put the ball in play...should be a good game...

i'll be at second or first base

LH Panther Mom
02-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
o well it should be fun..we're missing four starters from basketball but we got three freshman kids that are doing great...one is really good...and only two seniors...not a lot of pitching but great defense and we will put the ball in play...should be a good game...

i'll be at second or first base
Is it a tourney? Grrrrrr.....wish I could make it, but the youngest son has a pre-UIL concert Thursday.

Panther One
02-19-2007, 10:32 PM
We'll have a good baseball team. We still have one starter in the gym, but the team is looking good. Ty Moore, who is a junior, is the ace of the staff this year and pretty dang good. He'll bring it upper 80's. Lattimore will probably see time on the mound this year. He primarily was the DH last year. Perrin, who played QB, will give us some innings, too. There are still some position battles taking place, but we've had some good scrimmages and show a lot of promise. We've got about five guys we can put on the mound and have success with, but Moore is the Ace.

Players to watch. These are returning starters, minus Witcher, who's still in the gym...

CF Brent Bode, Sr. (played left field last year)
C Braden Fickel, So.
P/SS Ty Moore, Jr. (Also played some outfield last year)
1B Marshall Zurovec, Sr.
3B Thomas Perrin, Sr. (Played SS and 2B last year)
?? Cody Lattimore, So. (not sure where he's playing this year)

buff4life
02-20-2007, 12:30 AM
well we're missing four starters out of basketball and we have no ace...we just have a bunch of throwers...but we can hit on a good note so...it probably won't be pretty for us...