PDA

View Full Version : Schools lock down over Batman report

jason
02-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Schools lock down over Batman report

February 16, 2007
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Holy bad joke!
Three schools in a northern Phoenix suburb were on lockdown for about 45 minutes Wednesday after a student at Desert Arroyo Middle School reported seeing a person dressed as Batman run across campus, jump a fence and disappear into the desert.

Officials later said it was a false report and disciplinary actions were being considered against the student, who was not identified.

The student had described the masked person as 6-foot-3-inches tall and possibly male. Police investigated the report and helicopters searched the area.

The result: no Batman.

''We encourage students to be honest and forthright, and we feel bad when a student makes a bad decision. We're in an area where we're in a desert, and we have to take these reports seriously,'' said Nedda Shafir, a school spokeswoman.

DU_stud04
02-16-2007, 01:52 PM
holy cinnamon crunch toast batman, thats crazy!

Blastoderm55
02-16-2007, 01:52 PM
That's awesome. :D

pirate4state
02-16-2007, 01:58 PM
LMAO! has anyone heard from G2 today? :thinking: :D

kepdawg
02-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO! has anyone heard from G2 today? :thinking: :D

Last I heard he was in Arizona recovering from some sort of stab wounds! :D

Gobbla2001
02-16-2007, 02:27 PM
that is freakin' funny...

I was sittin' in one of my ex-girlfriend's classes at UT one Halloween and a guy dressed in a yellow ninja costume (sword strapped to his back and all) ran through a door on one side of the auditorium, did some cartwheels and "WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAA" stuff and ran out one of the other doors... the class was laughing so hard they were dismissed... it was halarious...

pirate4state
02-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Last I heard he was in Arizona recovering from some sort of stab wounds! :D

:clap: :clap: :evillol: :D :D

DU_stud04
02-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
that is freakin' funny...

I was sittin' in one of my ex-girlfriend's classes at UT one Halloween and a guy dressed in a yellow ninja costume (sword strapped to his back and all) ran through a door on one side of the auditorium, did some cartwheels and "WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAA" stuff and ran out one of the other doors... the class was laughing so hard they were dismissed... it was halarious... was it as cool as this??? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLvw7AjmGf4)

44INAROW
02-16-2007, 02:32 PM
wonder if I tell the ladies at work I saw BATGIRL running from the bathroom we'd get off work early?

Gobbla2001
02-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by jason
" We're in an area where we're in a desert, and we have to take these reports seriously,'' said Nedda Shafir, a school spokeswoman.

ha... so this sort of thing is okay in the city I guess ha

DU_stud04
02-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
ha... so this sort of thing is okay in the city I guess ha batman...i could see him in the dessert. now if it was spiderman i woulda reacted kinda the same way.....what would he swing his webs on? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

rundoe
02-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Let me tell you , as a Batman expert. If he doesn't want to be found, The police won't find him!!!!!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/dvlking/BATMAN.jpg