PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield Basketball?

kaorder1999
02-16-2007, 11:51 AM
How did they do in district? They walk through that district??

mwynn05
02-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
How did they do in district? They walk through that district?? beat everyone by 20 but lost the last game then lost the flip going in 2nd....i listened to the game on the radio and it was like we just didnt show up coach and ev were there so they can tell you more

kaorder1999
02-16-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
beat everyone by 20 but lost the last game then lost the flip

lost the flip for what?

mwynn05
02-16-2007, 12:12 PM
lost the flip for what? i edited for clarity

kaorder1999
02-16-2007, 12:13 PM
wow...so was that mexia's only district loss also? I just saw on another site that it was Mexia that FField lost to

mwynn05
02-16-2007, 12:15 PM
wow...so was that mexia's only district loss also? I just saw on another site that it was Mexia that FField lost to yeah it was...whats bad is went to mexia and beat em 53-35 then let come up and get us in the last game of the year....i dono why we didnt play i think our coach would want to because we were in a similar situation my sr year and if the occasion came up he said we wanted to play so i think it was mexia who didnt want to play...and i dont blame them their chances were better with the flip

kaorder1999
02-16-2007, 12:16 PM
if im mexia I wouldnt want to play a playoff....too much emotion involved in a game between two teams like that. Wow...so Fairfiled doesn't have a first round bye then now huh?

mwynn05
02-16-2007, 12:20 PM
if im mexia I wouldnt want to play a playoff....too much emotion involved in a game between two teams like that. Wow...so Fairfiled doesn't have a first round bye then now huh? nope they play hudson....doesn't really matter i guess because your going to have to beat everyone to be where you want to be just one more game....liberty hill awaits the winner so as of right now if fairfield wins it would be a top 10 match up....and actually liberty hill would be kind of at a disadvantage because of a long lay off due to taks but that the same time fairfield is playing hudson on thursday...if the LH coach wants to play friday instead of saturday (weather is be hudson or fairfield) its kind of crappy but i dont blame him you gotta put your guys in the best situation for success