PDA

View Full Version : this is a non football thread(food)

lostaussie
02-15-2007, 09:18 PM
venison sausage, eggs, hash browns, aunt jemimah and hungry jacks..............does anyone love breakfast for dinner as much as i do?

Vrabird
02-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Where's your kitchen? Love deer sausage, especially with eggs and cheese wrapped in a tortilla. Still waiting on another hog to make my own sausage.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-15-2007, 10:17 PM
I would love to eat, but I haven't since last night because I've been feeling under the weather. I'm hungry now, but I'm scared to eat anything for fear of throwing it up.

shankbear
02-15-2007, 10:18 PM
I want grits. Cheese grits. or Grits with butter AND sugar. and bacon.

44INAROW
02-15-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
venison sausage, eggs, hash browns, aunt jemimah and hungry jacks..............does anyone love breakfast for dinner as much as i do? I do - I love breakfast for supper.. especially in cold weather........ we also eat scrammbled eggs late at night after football games (or anytime we get in late) and Grits are good anytime of the day - I like just plain ole grits with LOTS AND LOTS of butter - and an over-easy egg mixed in makes it seem like heaven :)

speaking of venison sausage - husband and some buddies make 700 pounds of sausage last weekend and I think they'll make 450 pounds this weekend..... They did 75% fresh sausage and 25% dried sausage - I put a request for 75% dried and 25% fresh this weekend.....