PDA

View Full Version : Woman allegedly stabs man during sex

wos fan1
02-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Woman allegedly stabs man during sex

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- A woman has been arrested on suspicion that she tied up a man during sex, then stabbed him repeatedly with a knife and told him she likes to drink blood, police said.

Tiffany Sutton, 23, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault Tuesday night at a Tempe home where she and the victim were living, according to authorities.

The man, whose identity was not released, told police he had consented to being tied up but became scared when the woman attacked him with a knife.

He eventually freed himself and ran away, but Sutton chased him with a pickax, police said.

The man was taken in an ambulance to a local hospital, where he was treated for injuries.

Police said both Sutton and the man admitted that they had consumed alcohol and drugs prior to the incident.

Sutton claimed the entire encounter was consensual, police said.

---

turbostud
02-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) --.

---
Yea I consent to getting stabbed and chased with a pickax all the time.

bobcat1
02-15-2007, 08:53 PM

Police said both Sutton and the man admitted that they had consumed alcohol and drugs prior to the incident.

---

And there in lies the answer!

wos fan1
02-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Yea I consent to getting stabbed and chased with a pickax all the time. :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Well I hope they used protection....

DU_stud04
02-16-2007, 12:55 AM
ruff sex...make it hurt......

NDFootball
02-16-2007, 12:59 AM
well that's cool I guess...whatever fills their twinkies.

SintonFan
02-16-2007, 01:03 AM

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- A woman has been arrested on suspicion that she tied up a man during sex, then stabbed him repeatedly with a knife and told him she likes to drink blood, police said.

Tiffany Sutton, 23, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault Tuesday night at a Tempe home where she and the victim were living, according to authorities.

The man, whose identity was not released, told police he had consented to being tied up but became scared when the woman attacked him with a knife.

He eventually freed himself and ran away, but Sutton chased him with a pickax, police said.

The man was taken in an ambulance to a local hospital, where he was treated for injuries.

---
Dude! You always get the best stories first!:clap: :D ;)

wos fan1
02-16-2007, 01:27 AM
:D :cool:

g$$
02-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Wow. Hope that was not on Valentine's Day...

Gsquared
02-16-2007, 08:15 AM

---
Wow, is anybody as turned on as I am?

Ranger Mom
02-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

:eek: :eek: :eek:

X21AAAPlayer
02-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Reminds me of a certain song by Buck Cherry... You're a Crazy ***** but you.......

Bearkat
02-16-2007, 09:24 AM
Someone's been watching too many Sharon Stone movies!!!

CHS_CG
02-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Crazy *****...

pirate4state
02-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

:eek: :eek: LMAO!!! Maybe there should be a "do not try this at home" disclaimer for folks like you. :p :p

Maroon87
02-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Is this what they mean by "spicing things up"?...:thinking:

mustang04
02-16-2007, 11:39 AM
i'm with Gsquared...reading this just kinda got me in the mood...but i want a woman to tie me up face down, softly kiss on my neck and back...then brand my @$$!!!!!!! i want a picture of a bone on my @$$, so that way i really can be called "hambone"

Maroon87
02-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i'm with Gsquared...reading this just kinda got me in the mood...but i want a woman to tie me up face down, softly kiss on my neck and back...then brand my @$$!!!!!!! i want a picture of a bone on my @$$, so that way i really can be called "hambone"

TMI, dude...TMI.:doh:

kaorder1999
02-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

any man who wants a picture of a bone on their rear is well on their way to having Tim Hardaway hate them! ;)

Maroon87
02-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
any man who wants a picture of a bone on their rear is well on their way to having Tim Hardaway hate them! ;)

Dude...that may be the funniest post ever!:clap: :clap:

buff4ever
02-16-2007, 03:44 PM
I was wondering the same thing, why would you want a bone on your ass?:thinking: :thinking: :doh: :doh: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

g$$
02-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999

I thought the same when I read his post. Bone + back side = weird connation. Way TMI agreed!

Who-dun-it!!?
02-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Old news guys, we lived happily ever after.:D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Bearkat
Someone's been watching too many Sharon Stone movies!!!

Shes HOT!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :smoker: :smoker:

charlesrixey
02-16-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Well I hope they used protection....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

luvhoops34
02-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Was the guy not doing "it" right for her or what!:D

wos fan1
02-16-2007, 11:09 PM
:eek: :D