PDA

View Full Version : This is 3A Texas High School Football Web Site! Knock knock!

Phil C
02-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Earth to 3A downlow. Please stick with the subject of what this is about. And don't give me that bit about the offseason. There are coaching changes that can keep up the interest and it is even better than watching ants work on a warm day. So let's get with it. A thrend has even been starting on greatests actors for crying out loud. That is like saying one apple is the best tasting apple ever. Come on everyone! Get with the subject! Shame on all of you! Let's come back down to earth! You are getting out of static range. Shame on you all!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Adidas410s
02-15-2007, 04:34 PM
http://www.kolarstwo-szosowe.gda.pl/Tour_logo_05.gif

pirate4state
02-15-2007, 04:34 PM
KNOCK, KNOCK - IT'S THE OFF SEASON

BTW: The girls beat Orange Grove this morning 10-0. :D

thatsminty
02-15-2007, 04:35 PM
oh we're sorry

well I'm personally not, but seriously how many times can a Bear fan take the fact that they utterly were horrible this year?

besides that, I usually let you know if my thread is offtopic, so that you wont complain about it not being ontopic....

see I can be considerate.

Phil C
Originally posted by pirate4state
KNOCK, KNOCK - IT'S THE OFF SEASON

BTW: The girls beat Orange Grove this morning 10-0. :D

:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Txbroadcaster
Originally posted by Phil C
Earth to 3A downlow. Please stick with the subject of what this is about. And don't give me that bit about the offseason. There are coaching changes that can keep up the interest and it is even better than watching ants work on a warm day. So let's get with it. A thrend has even been starting on greatests actors for crying out loud. That is like saying one apple is the best tasting apple ever. Come on everyone! Get with the subject! Shame on all of you! Let's come back down to earth! You are getting out of static range. Shame on you all!!

umm yea remind me of this thread when we get another Dawn At Socorro thread from u :p :devil:

Ranger Mom
02-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!! :mad: :mad:

Phil C
02-15-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
umm yea remind me of this thread when we get another Dawn At Socorro thread from u :p :devil:

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sinton94
02-15-2007, 04:39 PM

:eek: :eek: :doh: :hand: :evillol: :twitch:

Phil C
02-15-2007, 04:47 PM

I did check it out but I don't think they are showing it on tv anytime soon. :(

turbostud
02-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Thats a great movie by the way.

Adidas4I0s
02-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Thats a great movie by the way.

I wish I could find it on TV or some place to rent. I have a timer in my DVR to record it if it ever comes on again...

burnet44
02-15-2007, 05:46 PM
Mary Elizabeth Spacek is from Quitman
and quitman played a 3A school

does that count?

rundoe
02-15-2007, 09:29 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m258/chillbill_2006/Stephen%20King%20autos/P.jpg

oh Was this a football thread, lol.:devil: