PDA

View Full Version : Info about San Antonio

Txbroadcaster
02-15-2007, 11:39 AM
BuffyMars and I are headed to SA for a little weekende getaway....We have been a few times now, and of course always hit the known attractions.

I wanted to know if anything not well known that is still fun...Can be historic, a club, whatever. So if you have any info fire away...Thanks

kaorder1999
02-15-2007, 11:40 AM
go eat lunch in the needle. Its the tall building like the Reunion Tower. If you go for lunch its pretty cheap. If you go at dinner time its expensive!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
go eat lunch in the needle. Its the tall building like the Reunion Tower. If you go for lunch its pretty cheap. If you go at dinner time its expensive!

That's what she said.

theyoefnshow
02-15-2007, 11:52 AM
there's a strip club called the Zebra Stripe or something like that. It's pretty dope.

District303aPastPlayer
02-15-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
there's a strip club called the Zebra Stripe or something like that. It's pretty dope.

Wild Zebra. $5 table dances MWF.

Seriously, go to the Japanese Tea Gardens... off of Mulberry... its really serene

Gobbla2001
02-15-2007, 12:02 PM
Coyote Ugly downtown... let her dance on the bar, dude...

The weekend before Hurricane Rita was headed toword us ILS1 and I hit up the one in Austin... the next weekend we were evacuated and I stayed at my Aunt's outside of SA... went downtown and saw a Coyote Ugly... went back that night and chilled with all of the evacuees...

theyoefnshow
02-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Wild Zebra. $5 table dances MWF.

Seriously, go to the Japanese Tea Gardens... off of Mulberry... its really serene
I was being serious.