PDA

View Full Version : Terry....check this out!

kaorder1999
02-15-2007, 09:59 AM
I just realized that Archie Beason was playing for A&M-Commerce. This guy is older then me!

Prior to Texas A&M-Commerce: Attended Paris Junior College along with Donnell Franklyn and Lamar Searight...a second team all-conference selection as a sophomore...a three-year letterwinner at Dallas Madison High School, where he led them to a 1997 state title...earned all-state honors as a junior and as a senior...named Class 3A Player of the Year as a senior, when he averaged 26 points per game.

Personal: Born February 13, 1979...married, wife Ketra and two children Rayshuan (7) and Zechia (5)...a health science major.

kaorder1999
02-15-2007, 11:21 AM
where the heck is Terry?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-15-2007, 11:23 AM
We have a guy on the team with us who is 27 and was in the Marines for eight years. He's huge, but can't run very well.

mistanice
02-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
We have a guy on the team with us who is 27 and was in the Marines for eight years. He's huge, but can't run very well.

Mark Metzger?

Txbroadcaster
02-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Sorry late responding..Yea I read something about that earlier..I will try to find the link

JR2004
02-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Archie is playing up there because he's trying to get a masters degree as I understand it. It's being paid for I believe by the Dallas Police Department where he is an officer.

He still comes down to Madison some during the season just to remind the kids that, in his own words, "It's still my gym!" During the summer he and some of the old guys who played for Madison during his time come down and play at the school during the summer with Chris Bosh, Byron Eaton, Bryan Hopkins, Jerome Rogers, Robert Hart, (the last two being the starting guards on the 4A state runner-up in 2000 as well as many others that most of y'all wouldn't remember like LaTronio Sheffield) and a lot of the Lincoln guys who are still around Dallas. It's some pretty good competition in that old gym, that's for sure!