PDA

View Full Version : Chris Daughtry's CD

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 09:04 AM
I got it last night.. it is pretty awesome! All of these song are great but I seriously love the song "over you" its amazing!

Ranger Mom
02-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I got it last night.. it is pretty awesome! All of these song are great but I seriously love the song "over you" its amazing!

I can't believe his concert here sold out so fast.....I REALLY can't believe they are having it a venue as YUCKY as Dos Amigos either!!:mad:

Maroon87
02-15-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm always skeptical of anything to do with "Idol" but I like that CD.

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I'm always skeptical of anything to do with "Idol" but I like that CD.

you should open up to IDOL more.. now that they have their set 24.. you should watch it.. there is some amazing talent. It might surprise you! I mean look at Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Chris Daughtry... they are amazing and from Idol!

Ranger Mom
02-15-2007, 09:33 AM
you should open up to IDOL more.. now that they have their set 24.. you should watch it.. there is some amazing talent. It might surprise you! I mean look at Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Chris Daughtry... they are amazing and from Idol!

I am WAY more impressed with the guys this year than the girls!

I have 5 guys that I like, and if I search really hard, I MIGHT can find 2 girls!

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am WAY more impressed with the guys this year than the girls!

I have 5 guys that I like, and if I search really hard, I MIGHT can find 2 girls!

I am not sure that I like any of the girls at this point.. I really like that Sundance dude.. and the dude that does the sound effects with his music... and they boy who went with his sister and he made it but his sister didnt.

Maroon87
02-15-2007, 09:42 AM

Yeah I know but I'm still kinda "old school." I love the stories of bands/singers that start out playing every crappy dive bar in sight for next to nothing, getting hassled by drunks that think they suck, traveling in crappy vans with crappy equipment, sleeping at rest areas, getting jobbed by crooked promoters & record execs, struggling for years on end, almost quitting numerous times, and then finally writing that one song or putting on that one show that makes everyone lose their mind and becoming the biggest act around. I'm kind of a romantic that way haha!!:p "Idol" takes all of that out of the equation.

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Yeah I know but I'm still kinda "old school." I love the stories of bands/singers that start out playing every crappy dive bar in sight for next to nothing, getting hassled by drunks that think they suck, traveling in crappy vans with crappy equipment, sleeping at rest areas, getting jobbed by crooked promoters & record execs, struggling for years on end, almost quitting numerous times, and then finally writing that one song or putting on that one show that makes everyone lose their mind and becoming the biggest act around. I'm kind of a romantic that way haha!!:p "Idol" takes all of that out of the equation.

yeah well think about how long Chris would have taken (and has taken) to get big... he might never have made it if it wasnt for Idol!

Ranger Mom
02-15-2007, 09:58 AM
yeah well think about how long Chris would have taken (and has taken) to get big... he might never have made it if it wasnt for Idol!

I agree......and those people that have to work their way up in seedy bars cannot entertain me on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.....which is my filler from the end of football until the beginning of summer!!:D

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I agree......and those people that have to work their way up in seedy bars cannot entertain me on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.....which is my filler from the end of football until the beginning of summer!!:D \

see after I get done with AI I have Big brother to carry me through the summer lol..

Adidas410s
02-15-2007, 10:11 AM
\

see after I get done with AI I have Big brother to carry me through the summer lol..

here's what I think of big brother:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1214542/2/istockphoto_1214542_handgun.jpg
http://library.thinkquest.org/4245/images/mouth.gif
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ls/disresearch/poc/logos/Pull%20A.gif
http://www.findagrave.com/photos/2001/222/trigger.jpg

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 10:17 AM
i dont care if u like it or not i love that show!

Adidas410s
02-15-2007, 10:18 AM
i dont care if u like it or not i love that show!

man...you didn't even laugh at the last picture ;)

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 10:20 AM
not in a laughin mood