PDA

View Full Version : My Valentine's night....

LH Panther Mom
02-15-2007, 07:21 AM
Pizza with the family that hubby brought home and watching the state championship game.... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 09:01 AM
mine consisted of my boyfriend tellin me he had to work till 7 in HUNTSVILLE:mad: so he wouldnt get home till abou 8:30 9 if he had to stop at the shop first, so my mommy and taylor took me to dinner and I went home and watched american idol!!! lol

Maroon87
02-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Pizza with the family that hubby brought home and watching the state championship game.... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I wish I could get away with that...:mad: :p

Ranger Mom
02-15-2007, 09:28 AM
My husband made supper (enchiladas) and I took a bath with all the basket of bath goodies he got me......when I finally got out...all the food was gone!!:(

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My husband made supper (enchiladas) and I took a bath with all the basket of bath goodies he got me......when I finally got out...all the food was gone!!:(

Chad was home huh lol jk... did he make you something else?

Ranger Mom
02-15-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Chad was home huh lol jk... did he make you something else?

No...he didn't eat either actually (Jimmy, not Chad).

I did tell Colby if Breanna was gonna be eating at our house all the time, he was gonna have to buy some groceries. I can't afford to feed every one in Greenwood.:D :D

Now they are both mad at me....oh well!:rolleyes:

CHS_CG
02-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
No...he didn't eat either actually (Jimmy, not Chad).

I did tell Colby if Breanna was gonna be eating at our house all the time, he was gonna have to buy some groceries. I can't afford to feed every one in Greenwood.:D :D

Now they are both mad at me....oh well!:rolleyes:

lol... well its only fair.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-15-2007, 09:47 AM
Heard Bulls-eye had a good night! :clap: :cheerl: :wave:

BuffyMars
02-15-2007, 10:11 AM
I am excited for the weekend!

*nudge nudge* :kiss:

Anybody got any secrets in SA as far as recreation goes that I am not aware of?

BTW, SA is my fave city in Texas...:inlove:

We go just about every year and never get bored...its such a historic town, we love it...being the history nerds we are...:nerd:

Maroon87
02-15-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I am excited for the weekend!

*nudge nudge* :kiss:

Anybody got any secrets in SA as far as recreation goes that I am not aware of?

BTW, SA is my fave city in Texas...:inlove:

We go just about every year and never get bored...its such a historic town, we love it...being the history nerds we are...:nerd:

I love S.A. too..I lived there for a couple of years before moving here. I miss it!:(

My wife's idea of recreation in S.A. is to go to the outlet mall in San Marcos.:rolleyes: :D

AP Panther Fan
02-15-2007, 11:26 AM
My evening consisted of taking my two daughters to the Mall and shopping for a dress & shoes for a school dance.:mad:

I normally love to shop ( the outlet mall in San Marcos and especially the NEW one near Roundrock) BUT I bet she tried on 50 dresses before finding the right one.

I then had the priviledge of eating greasy pizza in the food court.:rolleyes:

crzyjournalist03
02-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Took my wife to a steakhouse for dinner,
Gave her some presents,
She wore the presents....

And that's as far as I can go without getting ROMed!

LH Panther Mom
02-15-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I wish I could get away with that...:mad: :p
You could if it were her idea. :D I just didn't want to fight the 30-45 wait for a table to go out.