PDA

View Full Version : A Rare Event In Cuero!!!!!

JT44
02-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Both the boys and girls basketball teams made the playoffs.
The girls won their first round game last night over o.grove and the boys beat yoakum (in yoakum)for sole posession of 3rd place.

the boys next take on ingleside in pt lavaca next wed at 6

anyone got the low down on ingleside's boys bball team? I hear they have 3, 20 pt scorers....

I have the low down on cuero if anyone cares to discuss...

congrats gobblers and lady gobblers!!!

HM33
02-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Shocking lol

bobcat1
02-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by JT44
The girls won their first round game last night over o.grove and the boys beat yoakum (in yoakum)for sole posession of 3rd place.

anyone got the low down on ingleside's boys bball team? I hear they have 3, 20 pt scorers....

congrats gobblers and lady gobblers!!! \
I didn't know girls played football;) :D

RMAC
02-14-2007, 08:34 PM

Ask BDR, he'll know.

big daddy russ
02-15-2007, 12:20 AM
To tell you the truth, I haven't heard much at all about this team. One of my old buddies told me that the has-beens beat them in the alums game, but other than that the only way I've kept up with them is through the Caller-Times (http://prepsports.caller.com/basketball/boys/teams/1444/2006-2007/), and their info is spotty.

rundoe
02-15-2007, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
\
I didn't know girls played football;) :D

We had girl on our 7th grade team. But she moved to Burnet.

Ingleside Fan
02-15-2007, 07:19 AM

Yeah we do have three players that usually score above 20. Last few games we have score 70 or above. Most of our players are dangerous from outside but we have two fowards that are very aggressive underneath.

The bad thing I've seen is that we get off defense when we should be pressing. I don't think the coach is going to let them ease up in any game.

Sinton94
02-15-2007, 08:28 AM
They are good!!!!!!!!:clap:

Maroon87
02-15-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
the only way I've kept up with them is through the Caller-Times (http://prepsports.caller.com/basketball/boys/teams/1444/2006-2007/), and their info is spotty.

Uhhh yeah...just a little bit.