PDA

View Full Version : I love surprising my wife

Txbroadcaster
02-14-2007, 02:44 PM
My wife did not know I was showing up at her work today with a single rose and a cute stuffed little dog...Taking her to dinner and a movie..I love seeing her light up when she is surprised

I did good :)

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 02:45 PM
You must have shown up at the other wife's office! :foul:

Txbroadcaster
02-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
You must have shown up at the other wife's office! :foul:

Whoops

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 02:48 PM
I am greatful! :D

JasperDog94
02-14-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm just curious. Do you two talk much at home? It seems you're saying all you need to say on the DL.:D

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I'm just curious. Do you two talk much at home? It seems you're saying all you need to say on the DL.:D

LOL! We talk online while I am at work...:D

Txbroadcaster
02-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

LOL We talk all the time everywhere lol

bhtrainer
02-14-2007, 03:01 PM
i was at walmart with every man in america at 6 this morning...

Blastoderm55
02-14-2007, 03:05 PM
I surprised my fiancee at work with a stuffed pup that had its ears pierced with the earrings that she loved from the Human Society website, along with a provocative card. :D

I also got her favorite dessert, Red Velvet Cake. I promised I'd get her a zero-calorie Red Velvet Cake, and pulled it off thanks to the all-in-one body wash/shampoo from Nordstrom's. :D

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by bhtrainer

LOL...that absolutely cracked me up. I had to take my daughter by Walmart before school, while she ran into the store I watched the long procession of men going in and out of the store....

actually, quite entertaining.:D

pirate4state
02-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...that absolutely cracked me up. I had to take my daughter by Walmart before school, while she ran into the store I watched the long procession of men going in and out of the store....

actually, quite entertaining.:D

If me & minty were with you we could have laughed for hours making up stories about each man. :evillol:

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If me & minty were with you we could have laughed for hours making up stories about each man. :evillol:

LOL...one "older" gentlemen, I believe a Winter Texan, walked out of the store with a dozen red roses. The funny thing was he was wearing bright red, a "little too short" shorts for an old guy.

It was 40 degrees with a windchill of probably 30 this morning. Silly Northerners!:D

Who-dun-it!!?
02-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by bhtrainer

Not me!! I was at Wal-Mart yesterday:D Ain't I ahead of the game:cool:

Gsquared
02-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
My wife did not know I was showing up at her work today with a single rose and a cute stuffed little dog...Taking her to dinner and a movie..I love seeing her light up when she is surprised

I did good :)
Eww, what did you stuff the dog with? I stuffed mine with sausage but the SPCA found out and now im on probation for a year.

piratebg
02-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Eww, what did you stuff the dog with? I stuffed mine with sausage but the SPCA found out and now im on probation for a year.

So let me get this straight. You put your sausage in your dog and only got 1 year probation, right? :D

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
So let me get this straight. You put your sausage in your dog and only got 1 year probation, right? :D

OMG! I just threw up a lil in my mouth....:eek::eek::eek::hand:

Txbroadcaster
02-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

does that make it a wiener dog?

piratebg
02-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Neh, just a violated one. Poor dog.

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 03:41 PM

Hahahaha!! :clap: :rolleyes: :clap:

pirate4state
02-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...one "older" gentlemen, I believe a Winter Texan, walked out of the store with a dozen red roses. The funny thing was he was wearing bright red, a "little too short" shorts for an old guy.

It was 40 degrees with a windchill of probably 30 this morning. Silly Northerners!:D

:evillol: :evillol: ROFL! Bright red, short shorts!! :clap: Sexy!!

gobble_up03
02-14-2007, 03:49 PM
:evillol: :evillol: ROFL! Bright red, short shorts!! :clap: Sexy!!

he was just getting in the V-day mood!!

Adidas410s
02-14-2007, 03:53 PM

man this thread is going downhill fast...:clap: :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by gobble_up03
he was just getting in the V-day mood!!

*shivers up spine* there are certain things that certain people should just not wear...on any day of the year.:D

Txbroadcaster
02-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
man this thread is going downhill fast...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Like I would expect anything else LOL

Ranger Mom
02-15-2007, 08:18 AM

LOL!! That is EXACTLY what me and Ashton did when we went to Walmart after lunch!!:)