PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale over Hutto

Dogman_1969
02-13-2007, 10:57 PM
The tigers beat Hutto tonight in Rockdale. Sets up a one game playoff Friday. The Tigers point guard played injured the second half and Hutto lost their big post in the second half. Both with knee injuries.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
The tigers beat Hutto tonight in Rockdale. Sets up a one game playoff Friday. The Tigers point guard played injured the second half and Hutto lost their big post in the second half. Both with knee injuries.

This is awesome. Who are they playing? Don't tell me it's Hutto again this year, it would be like deja vu. Where is the game going to be played, and when?

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:59 PM
PFFFT

hutto MEH

hippos BEH

whatever all hope for them has been lost. FOREVER.

*sobs

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Rockdale is scheduled to play Hutto for the second year in a row for the third and final playoff spot in district. Last year, the Tigers fell in a heartbreaking loss, for me anyways, to Hutto in an overtime four-point loss after defeating the Hippos 28 the previous week. Get some revenge boys, make it happen.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Rockdale is scheduled to play Hutto for the second year in a row for the third and final playoff spot in district. Last year, the Tigers fell in a heartbreaking loss, for me anyways, to Hutto in an overtime four-point loss after defeating the Hippos 28 the previous week. Get some revenge boys, make it happen.

The game is set for Friday at 6:00 PM @ Taylor Duck Gym. The Tigers have not made the playoffs in basketball in ten years, so come out and support them if you're close by. They will be the home team.