PDA

View Full Version : tell us something about yourself.

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 09:13 PM
like whats your favorite hobby, best talent, etc...

the thing i do thats awesome is paint with melted gummie bears.

yourboss319
02-13-2007, 09:14 PM
thats freaking awsome... i love gummy bears.. i paint myself.. once i get done with the one i am workin on now.. ill show yall

Cameron Crazy
02-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Love to play golf and I just got over the flu!:D

bobcat1
02-13-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm 6'1 and all of my sons are taller. The baby is 17 and 6'5 now. The other 3 are 28, 27, and 23. I guess all my hobbies have been on hold for most of the last 10 years.

Things I have done:

I trained and competed with Bird dogs for years and won numerous state dog of the year awards and won National dog of the year once. I deer, dove, and quail hunt. I love dove and quail hunting. Kinda burned out on deer right now.

Things I still do:

I love golf and play terrible. Could be better but no time to practice. I fish with my brother and friends for bass and crappie. I have won a few bass tournaments too.

dogdad
02-13-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm 56 and very handsome, very smart, and very humble

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 09:25 PM
a few things ive painted with melted gummie bears....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/9f2730cd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/gummiebearz1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/BobDylanGummiePaint1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/gummiepainting.jpg

:D

shankbear
02-13-2007, 09:26 PM
I love golf but have 2 bulging disks which keep me from playing. I am a lawyer and I try to give people more than their money's worth. I love helping folks with Wills, Powers of Attorneys and Advance Medical Directives.

High school sports are the absolute best.

jason
02-13-2007, 09:28 PM
i play golf and am about to graduate from THE tarleton state university

Hansum Stranger
02-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by jason
i play golf

We should get together and play sometime.

I play golf and love the hill country.

bobcat1
02-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Didn't y'all just have lunch the other day?

SintonFan
02-13-2007, 09:53 PM
I love smoked oysters and can fart better than anyone who ever lived. Put me in a room of professional farters and I blow up their olfactory senses with my masterful handle of scents. I make skunks bow before me and make them steal gummy bears for kicks and grins.

necks_c/09
02-13-2007, 09:54 PM
i like to play basketball, talk about football, hunt, play paintball

and fishing is my favorite.......

I got 3rd place in the star tournament this year....

i plan on winning it this summer:p

matter of fact, i weighed it in 3 days after the tournamnet started and i lead for about a month and a half......but then some kid weighed in a trout about 2 lbs heavier than mine:(

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I like participating in full-contact origami, bullfighting, and cliff-diving. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. Children trust me.

Maroon87
02-13-2007, 10:01 PM
I play golf and guitar...neither one very well, but I'm a work in progress.;)

I also like to enjoy a frosty cold adult beverage (or ten) with friends.

Plus, I obviously love Texas high school football....

And I believe in God and Heaven.:cool:

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-13-2007, 10:01 PM
I play alot of golf, hope to go pro someday.
I love blondes and large breasts.
That's pretty much it.

Oh and I love beer, like real beer none of that light crap.

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I play alot of golf, hope to go pro someday.
I love blondes and large breasts.
That's pretty much it.

Oh and I love beer, like real beer none of that light crap.

thank god i'm not blonde

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
thank god i'm not blonde

Thank God for my sake.

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Thank God for my sake.

lolz

yourboss319
02-13-2007, 10:19 PM
couple stuff i done at the begininn of school year..

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/johnhdz319/agsd.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/johnhdz319/Dragon.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/johnhdz319/Hood.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/johnhdz319/Crunk.jpg

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:23 PM
omg i luff ur stuff

yourboss319
02-13-2007, 10:27 PM
thanks.. im quite amazed by your gummy bear paints.. thats just plain freakin awsome.. im working on one final project for the year.. its 5 feet by 4 i guess.. awsome

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:28 PM
hahaha thanks, you can lick it too.

i once made a fruitbowl painting where you could taste the apples that tasted like apples and so on...

it was influenced one night by a bowl of influence and willy wonka

yourboss319
02-13-2007, 10:33 PM
haha outstanding.. "you can lick it too" wow.. funny where you get your "muse" from.. willy wonka and bowls.. thats a match made in heaven right there..

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-13-2007, 10:34 PM

i once made a fruitbowl painting where you could taste the apples that tasted like apples and so on...

it was influenced one night by a bowl of influence and willy wonka

Did the snozeberries taste like snozeberries?

pirate44
02-13-2007, 10:35 PM
i contribute to making extremely awesome looking and intelligent babies.

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Did the snozeberries taste like snozeberries?

you have NO idea what the berries tasted like...

nice round berries on your tongue is like bliss.

and yourboss, yes...hopefully you get my references...and man, nothin' compares to the boat scene in willy wonka...i love gene wilder

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-13-2007, 10:38 PM
you have NO idea what the berries tasted like...

nice round berries on your tongue is like bliss.

and yourboss, yes...hopefully you get my references...and man, nothin' compares to the boat scene in willy wonka...i love gene wilder

I know exactly what you mean and I believe a the downlow does not condone refrences to illegal activities.

BLEWWWWW:p

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:39 PM
I know exactly what you mean and I believe a the downlow does not condone refrences to illegal activities.

BLEWWWWW:p

your mind is in the gutter if you take that reference for an illegal substance. your implications dictact that you're beyond just clueless...but pathetic

big daddy russ
02-13-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm a closet soccer fan. It's actually my favorite sport to play and was my best sport in HS.

I have bad knees and a bad back and am only 26 years old.

I take that back on the soccer comment. My favorite sports all involve the water. Surfing, skiing, whatever. I actually just love being out on the water. Could care less what I'm doing.

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:48 PM
i enjoy rugby.

a LOT

Who-dun-it!!?
02-13-2007, 10:53 PM
I like golf and suk at it. I hunt and fish and coach my two daughters in softball and basketball. Part time I own a small construction company called Custom Pride Construction. Full time I'm a State Trooper for a few more years until I say goodby to law-enforcement all together. CAN'T WAIT!!!

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
I like golf and suk at it. I hunt and fish and coach my two daughters in softball and basketball. Part time I own a small construction company called Custom Pride Construction. Full time I'm a State Trooper for a few more years until I say goodby to law-enforcement all together. CAN'T WAIT!!!

oh wow...

that's awesome. are you married?

Who-dun-it!!?
02-13-2007, 10:56 PM
oh wow...

that's awesome. are you married?

Yes. I have been blessed with a bodasiously beautiful wife of 13 years and according to all the college kids I know she is a certified "milf". whatever that means?

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 10:57 PM
Yes. I have been blessed with a bodasiously beautiful wife of 13 years and according to all the college kids I know she is a certified "milf". whatever that means?

oh wow. i have so many questions to ask but you'd probably think they were rude and immature.

lolz

but thats awesome, she's lucky

yourboss319
02-13-2007, 10:58 PM

hahaha well you should be happy just put it like that.. dont ask the kids tho..

pirate44
02-13-2007, 10:59 PM
i dont think profane acronyms are allowed on this forum. ignorance not being a good excuse.

Who-dun-it!!?
02-13-2007, 11:00 PM
sorry:D

DU_stud04
02-13-2007, 11:07 PM

it was influenced one night by a bowl of influence and willy wonka nevermind.,

Emerson1
02-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i dont think profane acronyms are allowed on this forum. ignorance not being a good excuse.
WTH, I thought they were.

Who-dun-it!!?
02-13-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
nevermind.,

Mother of God!

pirate44
02-13-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
***, I thought they were.
my bad. i thought they weren't. carry on

44INAROW
02-13-2007, 11:15 PM
I enjoy watching most high school sports - now we're watching Johnny play golf in his senior year. I am (we are) getting ready to have a life altering change in my/our life with the youngest of our sons(of 3) graduating from high school and heading off to college - I am 48 yrs old and have been raising kids since I was 17 - it's going to be SO WEIRD not having some extra-curricular activity to go to. We do have an 11 and 7 year old granddaughters who live in town, so I am sure we'll keep busy watching them in their endeavors....

burnet44
02-13-2007, 11:20 PM
i am just old
but
I love to take pictures, watch my kids play, shoot track meets, do step areobics, and trying to run in the Capital 10,000 next month.

I ran it in 1984. I want to see if I can make it again.

DU_stud04
02-13-2007, 11:21 PM
i cook, clean, do the laundry, fix most appliances and electronics that dont work, play guitar, piano, drums. love baseball, football, golf and soccer. basketball is ok.

i like the cold. i like people, different languages and cultures intrigue me. im one of the worse spellers ever. i enjoy taking things that work apart and put them back together, usually to work in a similar way but to better my production. love cars, one of my favorite enjoyments in this world. beginning to really like my major, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.

koolaid is amazing, as well as chicken. i grew up in a town i dont really care about, which many others will claim the same thing. Ive had 3 Nigerian roommates, friends with lots of Indians and Persians. Persian ladies are amazing.

im playing semi pro football right now as a defensive nose guard in the TUFL. i just woke up from a nap, it was great. rita thinks im a nerd. there is alot to me, this is just basting the skin.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-13-2007, 11:27 PM
i cook, clean, do the laundry, fix most appliances and electronics that dont work, play guitar, piano, drums. love baseball, football, golf and soccer. basketball is ok.

i like the cold. i like people, different languages and cultures intrigue me. im one of the worse spellers ever. i enjoy taking things that work apart and put them back together, usually to work in a similar way but to better my production. love cars, one of my favorite enjoyments in this world. beginning to really like my major, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.

koolaid is amazing, as well as chicken. i grew up in a town i dont really care about, which many others will claim the same thing. Ive had 3 Nigerian roommates, friends with lots of Indians and Persians. Persian ladies are amazing.

im playing semi pro football right now as a defensive nose guard in the TUFL. i just woke up from a nap, it was great. rita thinks im a nerd. there is alot to me, this is just basting the skin.
You mustard looking...:mad:

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 11:36 PM
i am in love with chris cornell

and a beer called strongbow

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 11:36 PM
and i love men in wifebeaters

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-13-2007, 11:38 PM
and i love men in wifebeaters
http://photos-927.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/131/76/8375884/n8375884_34736927_1785.jpg

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 11:41 PM
:o

:O

:O :O :O

I'm not sure what it is...it's just hot

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-13-2007, 11:53 PM
:o

:O

:O :O :O

I'm not sure what it is...it's just hot

Haha I knew you wanted Reggie

pirate4state
02-13-2007, 11:54 PM

you, my friend suffer from "the knack" :D :D i do think you're a nerd, but a cool nerd :thumbsup:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-13-2007, 11:55 PM

I don't know, I would put money on her wanting the hulkish looking fellow on the left.....:rolleyes:

thatsminty
02-13-2007, 11:55 PM

haha that's reggie????

pirate4state
02-13-2007, 11:59 PM
i like people watching - especially at airports - it is the most fun sitting there and making up stories about strangers :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-14-2007, 12:00 AM
haha that's reggie????

Yeah, that's me and mustang04 before a night out.

thatsminty
02-14-2007, 12:02 AM
wow gary you're built much like my little brother.

but you're taller, right?

and omg rita, we SO need to do that together. one day.

also, reggie's not bad looking...has good taste in music though

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-14-2007, 12:03 AM
wow gary you're built much like my little brother.

but you're taller, right?

also, reggie's not bad looking...has good taste in music though

Yeah, but only a few inches taller.

44INAROW
02-14-2007, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
i am just old
but
I love to take pictures, watch my kids play, shoot track meets, do

B44 - why don't you head down to Cuero on March 24th - you could watch the Gobbler Relays, take some cool pictures and do some running in our really nice city park :cool:

pirate4state
02-14-2007, 12:06 AM

omg totally :cool: it sucks that you just can't hang out in the terminal anymore w/o buying a ticket :mad:

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, but we could hang out in the lobby and watch all the idiots running for their lives b/c they are late and make up crazy stories about WHY they are late :devil:

thatsminty
02-14-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
omg totally :cool: it sucks that you just can't hang out in the terminal anymore w/o buying a ticket :mad:

yeah that's really lame.

we'll do it though. at a park or something, to just laugh at people and make up stories.

ah, well, it's not so much the attraction that i have towards wifebeaters, its totally the shoulders.

shoulders are hot

pirate4state
02-14-2007, 12:07 AM
lmao and maybe just maybe one of them will trip and fall and all their crap will spew out of their luggage :evillol: :evillol:

thatsminty
02-14-2007, 12:08 AM
lmao and maybe just maybe one of them will trip and fall and all their crap will spew out of their luggage :evillol: :evillol:

aw, if they're cute we'll help out
but if they're not we'll laugh

then help out
and laugh while doing so

lolz

pirate4state
02-14-2007, 12:13 AM
aw, if they're cute we'll help out
but if they're not we'll laugh

then help out
and laugh while doing so

lolz

LOL! :D

it would be cool to hang out in central park one day ~~ you see alot of crazy sh!t in NYC

thatsminty
02-14-2007, 12:14 AM
hahaha

normally I sit back and think these things in my head because i dont have anyone around me who 1. would get it and 2. would laugh with me

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-14-2007, 12:15 AM
LOL! :D

it would be cool to hang out in central park one day ~~ you see alot of crazy sh!t in NYC

They might tell you ( Im your Huckelberry) in NY city??

RMAC
02-14-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm the token skinny white guy. I'm majoring in architecture at that school in Lubbock that ATM can't beat:D. I'm really easy going. Every few months or so I'll be doing really good then something screws up that gets me in trouble, and its been that way since I was about 10. I go out when I get the chance. Adidas wishes he had my skill with women. Moving to Graham my 10th grade year was the single greatest thing that ever happened to me. During the summer I work for TxDOT and get paid by your tax dollars. . . it's a lovely job. I also love Shiner Bock, but Keystone gets the job done.:D

GreenMonster
02-14-2007, 12:17 AM
I like pudding.

pirate4state
02-14-2007, 12:17 AM
hahaha

normally I sit back and think these things in my head because i dont have anyone around me who 1. would get it and 2. would laugh with me

my best friend & I picked up this hobby our junior year in HS - you'd think we would have out grown it - nope - still going!! :evillol: we used to make up stupid stuff about the principals secretaries and the girls that worked in the office ... fun times :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I'm the token skinny white guy. I'm majoring in architecture at that school in Lubbock that ATM can't beat:

:mad:

I just couldn't bring myself to do the chant, "Sit down, bus driver," to Bob Knight, he's an awesome coach and I respect him too much to do that.

pirate4state
02-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
They might tell you ( Im your Huckelberry) in NY city?? :thinking: :thinking: nah, no one slows down long enough to care that you are pointing and laughing at them

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-14-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I'm the token skinny white guy. I'm majoring in architecture at that school in Lubbock that ATM can't beat:D. D

How come yall lose to everyone else?

GreenMonster
02-14-2007, 12:20 AM
my best friend & I picked up this hobby our junior year in HS - you'd think we would have out grown it - nope - still going!! :evillol: we used to make up stupid stuff about the principals secretaries and the girls that worked in the office ... fun times :D Is that your own twisted version of mad libs?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-14-2007, 12:21 AM
my best friend & I picked up this hobby our junior year in HS - you'd think we would have out grown it - nope - still going!! :evillol: we used to make up stupid stuff about the principals secretaries and the girls that worked in the office ... fun times :D

I used to hide behind corners and doors and jump out and scare people. One day, some people wised up about me jumping out at them going into the portable building and wouldn't get scared. Did that stop me? Hell no, I sat a pot of sunflowers in front of the door, and when they opened the door and stared in wonder at the bouquet, I would jump out at them and scare them. I ruled.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-14-2007, 12:22 AM
:thinking: :thinking: nah, no one slows down long enough to care that you are pointing and laughing at them

The pain would be more than they could bare!!!!!

RMAC
02-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
:mad:

I just couldn't bring myself to do the chant, "Sit down, bus driver," to Bob Knight, he's an awesome coach and I respect him too much to do that.

You're a good man Gary, I don't care what anybody else says.

RMAC
02-14-2007, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
How come yall lose to everyone else?

I'll answer your question with another question. How come y'all lose to that same team that loses to everyone else? I called a friend of mine at ATM and you know what they said, and I quote: "Well, at least we beat UT." :D

burnet44
02-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
B44 - why don't you head down to Cuero on March 24th - you could watch the Gobbler Relays, take some cool pictures and do some running in our really nice city park :cool:

or I could come down
shoot your meet
get paid
and drink your beer and take all your women

Ranger Mom
02-14-2007, 09:36 AM
I have been here for almost 5 years..(that's just unbelievable to me)....I am married to a VERY understanding guy, who lets me run all over the state (and beyond) with my downlow friends to watch games!! I have 5 kids....3 of my own and 2 step-sons and a grandbaby (supposedly a girl) on the way. My oldest (21 next month) moved back home to go back to school and pursue a veterinarian degree...I have decided I will never suffer from empty nest syndrome because I don't think they are ever going to leave!!:)

I love High School football, College football and Pro football...in that order. I love to watch track meets and am upset that I probably won't be able to go to the State Track meet this year....that is right around the time the grandbaby is due.

I don't watch much TV, but watch American Idol faithfully. I actually watched "House" last night, since it came on right after AI, it was pretty good, I have to admit.

I have made some good friends on here, several that I consider GREAT friends that I can tell anything to.

PPHSFan called me last week and asked me what I was doing....when I told him me and daughter were playing Guitar Hero he laughed and said, "you are such a kid". :p

I am 43, but probably don't always act like I am....my kids are all grown, out of school, and don't need me to watch over them 24/7...maybe I have regressed. Either way, I have fun, act crazy at times and my family and friends love me the way I am!!:D

Spaceman_Spiff
02-14-2007, 10:09 AM
My dad was a coach, I coach (or thats my profession anyway), my brother coaches, my son coaches. Maybe too much info for the anonymity that I try to keep on here. Family football record for last season...17-17...I guess we suck as coaches, or the younger 3 of us anyway...Dad retired...laughing.

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 10:25 AM
a few things ive painted with melted gummie bears....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/9f2730cd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/gummiebearz1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/BobDylanGummiePaint1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/gummiepainting.jpg

:D

Woah that's awesome!

kaorder1999
02-14-2007, 10:30 AM
I'm 27. I have been posting on here for 5 years. Went to school in Commerce at East Texas State (thats for you buffy) and graduated with a degree in Journalism. I worked in radio for a while and realized I am not a salesperson and to make it in small market radio you have to be a salesperson! Started teaching and coaching and have ever since. I'm certified in Texas in 8-12 English and Language Arts, 4-8 Social Studies and All-Level Physical Education. I coached in Sulphur Springs for 3 years and am now in the metroplex and love it. I grew up in Southeast Dallas but moved to Forney in 7th grade to be a Jackrabbit!

I am married to a beautiful woman named Amanda. We have one kid....Chewy.

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Well...lets see. I am 24, married to txbroadcaster (for 4 years). Together we have 6 adopted kids--5 cats, and 1 dog. :D Much like Kao, I too graduated from East Texas State, ;) with a B.S. in Psychology.

I decided Psychology was not the route for me, and decided Social WOrk was...however...now I am working as a Petroleum Landman. Go figure.

I love my job when the business is great, and right now its not....so get those heaters running people! :tongue:

My talent, I guess, would be my jewelry-making.

I don't look my age, and I hope I never will, and I certainly don't act my age, and I hope I never do.

And, I love to read anything by Stephen King and Chuck Palahniuk.

AND...I want to get back into Kung **. I haven't practiced since HS. :(

My life is a puzzle...want to know more, just ask. :)

kaorder1999
02-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Well...lets see. I am 24, married to txbroadcaster (for 4 years). Together we have 6 adopted kids--5 cats, and 1 dog. :D Much like Kao, I too graduated from East Texas State, ;) with a B.S. in Psychology.

I decided Psychology was not the route for me, and decided Social WOrk was...however...now I am working as a Petroleum Landman. Go figure.

I love my job when the business is great, and right now its not....so get those heaters running people! :tongue:

My talent, I guess, would be my jewelry-making.

I don't look my age, and I hope I never will, and I certainly don't act my age, and I hope I never do.

And, I love to read anything by Stephen King and Chuck Palahniuk.

AND...I want to get back into Kung **. I haven't practiced since HS. :(

My life is a puzzle...want to know more, just ask. :)

did you take any phychology classes that Michael Lindsey taught?

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
did you take any phychology classes that Michael Lindsey taught?

Yes, he was a GA that taught my...um...:confused: psychology of personality class?

ANyway, he taught one of my classes...

CHS_CG
02-14-2007, 10:57 AM
I am 20.. will be 21 in 9 days and some hours... I have the cutest daughter in the world lol. I work for a crop care business in Caldwell. I have lived in Texas since 1996 before that I lived in Missiouri (miss that place bad!) I love my job.. I get paid to bullsh!t with you fine people every day lol. I listen to almost nothing but country music and esp. TEXAS COUNTRY. I graduated from Caldwell in 04 and sometime plan to take classes somewhere.. just dont know what yet. The only talent I have I guess is playing the Clarinet and I was in color guard(not as easy as some of you think.. RIGHT MEGAN!) My favorite resturant is Wings n more and I dip almost everything I eat in ranch lol.

Ranger Mom
02-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I dip almost everything I eat in ranch lol.

She does....when she came and stayed with me, I had to buy Ranch dressing everytime we went to Wal-Mart!!:p :p

kaorder1999
02-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
She does....when she came and stayed with me, I had to buy Ranch dressing everytime we went to Wal-Mart!!:p :p

that is funny!

kaorder1999
02-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Yes, he was a GA that taught my...um...:confused: psychology of personality class?

ANyway, he taught one of my classes...

thats funny. He was my roommate in college. He was recently my best man in my wedding.

Ranger Mom
02-14-2007, 11:21 AM
that is funny!

Especially if you knew, in the week she was there....just HOW many times we went to Wal-Mart!!

My puppies kept stealing Taylor's pacifer!

Ranch dressing and binkys were always on our list!!

Huh T??:p

kaorder1999
02-14-2007, 11:22 AM
the people at walmart probably thought yall were weird!!!

Ranger Mom
02-14-2007, 11:23 AM
the people at walmart probably thought yall were weird!!!

I think the people that work there are weird!!:crazy1:

kaorder1999
02-14-2007, 11:23 AM
I think the people that work there are weird!!:crazy1:

great point!

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 11:25 AM
thats funny. He was my roommate in college. He was recently my best man in my wedding.

Holy crap! Small world!

Ranger Mom
02-14-2007, 11:26 AM
great point!

*disclaimer*

I am not saying ALL people employed with Wal-Mart are weird.

Just the one's on the Midland South side!!:D

kaorder1999
02-14-2007, 11:26 AM
we lived at party Gant....did up until my second year of teaching/coaching...

Txbroadcaster
02-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Lets see

I am 31..I have a 12 year old daughter..Of course I have the greatest wife in the world BuffyMars...Not only a sexy goddess but one of the smartest person I have ever known

I have a BS..with a heavy emphasis on the BS degree in Radio/Tv from the school formely known as East Texas State.

I of course love broadcasting sports, I also love to debate

Also have a passion for Horror movies and shows like Buffy, Angel, Veronica MArs, The Office, My Name is Earl, Bones and some others

I am a history buff, especially WWII and sports histoy

I have bene told I am sarcastic, blunt, and on occasion arrogant.

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

I have bene told I am sarcastic, blunt, and on occasion arrogant.

And cocky....;)

But usually with good reason. :D

And oh yeah, while we are on the subject of smartest people we know...Mr. SMartyPants...

who was asked by a certain professor (with a doctorate degree) to no longer speak in class because you underminded his teaching?

Whose smart now? :tongue:

Blastoderm55
02-14-2007, 11:38 AM
*I'm missing an oriface.
*I have an extra tooth.
*I love to impersonate The Terminator.
*I am extremely hairy.
*I like string cheese.
*I can't speak Spanish.
*I love tomatoes.
*I hate salsa.
*I love dogs.
*I'm a furniture critic.
*I can burp on command.
*I sing in the shower.
*I have oatmeal for breakfast everyday.
*I hate the smell of coffee.
*I smoked, but never inhaled.
*I over-analyze numbers.
*I can't dance.
*I don't drink beer.
*I use my own team (Beeville) in NCAA '06.
*I admire Superman.
*I am afraid of heights.
*I am in love.
*I am happy.

Txbroadcaster
02-14-2007, 11:39 AM
And cocky....;)

But usually with good reason. :D

And oh yeah, while we are on the subject of smartest people we know...Mr. SMartyPants...

who was asked by a certain professor (with a doctorate degree) to no longer speak in class because you underminded his teaching?

Whose smart now? :tongue:

LOL..I cant help he was a dumb teacher

CHS_CG
02-14-2007, 11:41 AM
I dont know about having to buy ranch everytime but everytime we went to walmart we got atleast a 2 pack of binkys

I miss my lil fat boy puppy!

but i love ranch its like heavenly!:inlove:

kaorder1999
02-14-2007, 11:43 AM
i eat ranch on salads sometime and i put ranch on my roast beef sand. from subway

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 11:45 AM
I dont know about having to buy ranch everytime but everytime we went to walmart we got atleast a 2 pack of binkys

I miss my lil fat boy puppy!

but i love ranch its like heavenly!:inlove:

Terry eats it with everything too....you are not alone.

I went to a BBQ place here in Nac (I work in Nac), and they did not have ranch.

WTH, mate?

You don't have ranch?

I am sorry but any restaurant in the state of Texas should by law have Ranch. Period.

Its Un-Texan to not have ranch in a business establishment. Period.

So now, when I go there (they have GREAT BBQ), I have to sneak in a bottle of ranch. No lie! I cannot and will not have a baked potatoe w/o ranch!!:hand:

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 11:46 AM
i eat ranch on salads sometime and i put ranch on my roast beef sand. from subway

Again...speaking of Terry....he puts ranch on Subways meatball sub, lol.

CHS_CG
02-14-2007, 11:49 AM
NO LIE I EAT RANCH ON STEAK. It makes my dad so pissed bc he said I could have a 500 dollar steak and still ask for ranch and hes right! Everybody always tells me that is soo nasty.. then they try it and they are like.. wow.. that is amazing and im like "i know:) " lol

Ranger Mom
02-14-2007, 11:51 AM

Its Un-Texan to not have ranch in a business establishment. Period.

I was shocked that the Pancake house in Austin and the I-Hop in San Antonio didn't have peanut butter for my pancakes!!:(

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 11:52 AM
I was shocked that the Pancake house in Austin and the I-Hop in San Antonio didn't have peanut butter for my pancakes!!:(

UN-TEXAN! :mad:

Blastoderm55
02-14-2007, 11:54 AM

That sounds delicious! :eek:

I love peanut butter melted onto a warm flour tortilla. I'll bet its awesome on pancakes too!

CHS_CG
02-14-2007, 11:54 AM

as longa s we dont have to go to waffle house any more im good! lol... I dont think i coulda taken watchin them ladies with curlers in their hair any logner!

crzyjournalist03
02-14-2007, 12:16 PM
as longa s we dont have to go to waffle house any more im good! lol... I dont think i coulda taken watchin them ladies with curlers in their hair any logner!

Man, I went to Waffle House on Christmas day two years ago because it was the only place open, and now I'm hooked...I think they have the best food of any breakfast establishment!

kaorder1999
02-14-2007, 12:19 PM
im an IHOP guy or Cottin Gin guy for breakfast!

44INAROW
02-14-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
*I'm missing an oriface.

hhmmmm:thinking:

Blastoderm55
02-14-2007, 12:24 PM
hhmmmm:thinking:

Its a thinker alright. :p

BuffyMars
02-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Man, I went to Waffle House on Christmas day two years ago because it was the only place open, and now I'm hooked...I think they have the best food of any breakfast establishment!

You just discovered the Waffle House?

You have been in the dark my friend...BEST WAFFLES ON THE PLANET! And scrambled eggs with cheese...

Although, I have never ever been to a waffle house with Terry that he did not get a cheeseburger...even at 6 am.

44INAROW
02-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Its a thinker alright. :p

gimme a hint - above or below the waist? by the way - Beeville brought quite a crowd to Cuero Monday night for the girls playoff game..

crzyjournalist03
02-14-2007, 12:30 PM

You have been in the dark my friend...BEST WAFFLES ON THE PLANET! And scrambled eggs with cheese...

Although, I have never ever been to a waffle house with Terry that he did not get a cheeseburger...even at 6 am.

I'm always happy with their prices too! Better than most other establishments...never had a burger there, but I love their eggs over medium with toast and bacon!

Ranger Mom
02-14-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm always happy with their prices too! Better than most other establishments...never had a burger there, but I love their eggs over medium with toast and bacon!

I wasn't impressed with the one we ate in while we were in Alabama.

It was too crowded...and there were ladies eating with their hair up in rollers.:D

Txbroadcaster
02-14-2007, 12:36 PM

MMMM nothing like their cheeseburger and a side of hashbrowns covered with cheese

crzyjournalist03
02-14-2007, 12:38 PM
and there were ladies eating with their hair up in rollers.:D

It's called "mood dining" :D

Blastoderm55
02-14-2007, 12:41 PM
gimme a hint - above or below the waist? by the way - Beeville brought quite a crowd to Cuero Monday night for the girls playoff game..

Above the waist.

Ranger Mom
02-14-2007, 12:41 PM
It's called "mood dining" :D

Well....I wasn't in the mood to look at that over breakfast!!:)

DU_stud04
02-14-2007, 12:54 PM
That sounds delicious! :eek:

I love peanut butter melted onto a warm flour tortilla. I'll bet its awesome on pancakes too! and i thought i was the only one who liked pbj tortillas:D

CHS_CG
02-14-2007, 12:57 PM
and i thought i was the only one who liked pbj tortillas:D

taylor loves that!

Blastoderm55
02-14-2007, 12:58 PM
I don't like the jelly with it, though nice warm strawberry or raspberry preserves would probably be awesome with it.

piratebg
02-14-2007, 01:37 PM
I love playing drums and writing music for the drummers at Sinton HS. I also like challenging my 4yo son to a game of Mario Kart: Double Dash at least once a day.

gobble_up03
02-14-2007, 03:46 PM
i graduate in may from The University of Texas! (Hook 'em Horns!)

i was in band in high school and loved it! (played flute/piccolo)

i want my wedding colors to be burnt orange and white...

i have three younger siblings, one who is a freshman here at Texas, so i'm showing her the ropes

and i have a wonderful boyfriend of 3 yrs and 4 months, who is also graduating in May

stangGirl2007
02-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by gobble_up03

i was in band in high school and loved it! (played flute/piccolo)

Awesome! A fellow band nerd:nerd:
I play the flute too(& sometimes the piccolo)

CHS_CG
02-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Awesome! A fellow band nerd:nerd:
I play the flute too(& sometimes the piccolo)

as soon as i joined color guard i switched from a band nerd to guard nerd lol

stangGirl2007
02-14-2007, 04:26 PM

Ditto!:nerd: :D :thumbsup:

Jason1725
02-14-2007, 04:38 PM
I am a pretty good photographer.

I had one of my pictures used in a report that went to every congressman and the President.

I had another one used for a CD cover but it was a local thing. I still thought it was cool.

gobble_up03
02-14-2007, 05:01 PM

cuero didn't have a color guard when i was in high school...they started it up again the year after i left i believe...or maybe it was my senior year, i don't remember...

westtxfballfan
02-14-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm married and became a dad for the first time 2 months ago at age 37. Coach called and said WestTx, Jr. is a projected starter for the (Greenwood) Rangers, 2023 edition. (I tried to paste a pic of him here, but couldn't figure it out.)

I'm a Monahans HS, Angelo State and Tech law grad.

I have prosecuted fed cases for a number of years; mostly drug traffickers (many of whom are bringing it in from MX through West Texas), but also child pornographers, alien smugglers, fraudsters, etc. I enjoy doing that and get to see lots of cool stuff (and occasionally get a security detail to and from the house during "high security" trials.) Also worked in DC for a year at the Dept of Justice as an advisor on drug, immigration and other matters. Saw lots of cool stuff there, too.

Ranger Mom
02-15-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
I'm married and became a dad for the first time 2 months ago at age 37. Coach called and said WestTx, Jr. is a projected starter for the (Greenwood) Rangers, 2023 edition. (I tried to paste a pic of him here, but couldn't figure it out.)

I'm a Monahans HS, Angelo State and Tech law grad.

I have prosecuted fed cases for a number of years; mostly drug traffickers (many of whom are bringing it in from MX through West Texas), but also child pornographers, alien smugglers, fraudsters, etc. I enjoy doing that and get to see lots of cool stuff (and occasionally get a security detail to and from the house during "high security" trials.) Also worked in DC for a year at the Dept of Justice as an advisor on drug, immigration and other matters. Saw lots of cool stuff there, too.

Congrats on the "daddy" thing! I wanna see a picture of our future star! I will pm you my email...can you send it there??

rundoe
02-15-2007, 10:03 PM
I sit with LHPM at Liberty Hill Football Games and drive her crazy, both in the stands on and on the downlow. She has a very large bell that she likes to ring in my ear very loudly when I yell PANTHER BALL..........

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f79/UKMichelle86/bell.jpg

carter08
02-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
i like to play basketball, talk about football, hunt, play paintball

and fishing is my favorite.......

I got 3rd place in the star tournament this year....

i plan on winning it this summer:p

matter of fact, i weighed it in 3 days after the tournamnet started and i lead for about a month and a half......but then some kid weighed in a trout about 2 lbs heavier than mine:(

sure