PDA

View Full Version : Is Bandera the best third place team in Texas?

BULLDOGFAN
12-07-2002, 09:36 PM
Man these guys are clicking. By far the best game of the year for the Bulldogs. Offense and Defense are in the zone and Heep is in the OZONE. That boy is a Heep of trouble.

You guys deserve every minute of the fun your having.

To Yoakum, nothing to be ashamed of. Number # 3 Colby and # 7 Boone are awesome. Hope Boone is not hurt to bad. He took a wicked hit and came back a few plays later. Number 81 Cedric Johnson, you are a monster. You were a true warrior. Heep's face mask is twisted metal after a few of your hits.

bd62
12-08-2002, 10:40 AM
good luck bandera.best team we played this year. class bunch. just a bunch of big talented country boys that love to play football. mike w. is a good man that matches the work ethic of that town.

BULLDOGFAN
12-08-2002, 01:45 PM
Thanks BD62, to the man we felt the same way about your team. As one of the dad's I was pretty proud of how our boys went over and hugged Cedric at the end of the game knowing how bad he felt. Thanks for a good game.

Chris Hart
12-08-2002, 01:50 PM
I don't know if there are any other 3rd place teams in the playoffs, but I wouldn't think so. I think it is safe to say, that Bandera is most definately the best 3rd place team in the state. Go Burnet and Bandera Bulldogs!