PDA

View Full Version : Giddings

buffalo2006
02-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Does anyone know yet who and where Giddings girl and/or boys are playing basketball?

pirate4state
02-13-2007, 02:33 PM
ummmmmm, according to the UIL website Giddings girls lost to Wharton 52-48

link (http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/brackets/basketball/girls/index.html)

Nothing set on the boys.

buff4ever
02-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Yes, our girls did lose by 4 to wharton last night. I heard we lead the first 60-70% of the game, but trailed the most important part. Good year girls, lots of young talent on the team, build on it for next year.

Boys tonite in navasota, winner takes district championship and bye in first round. Loser plays third place team from district 24AAA.

burnet44
02-13-2007, 03:16 PM
track season starts today then

Bull19
02-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
Yes, our girls did lose by 4 to wharton last night. I heard we lead the first 60-70% of the game, but trailed the most important part. Good year girls, lots of young talent on the team, build on it for next year.

Boys tonite in navasota, winner takes district championship and bye in first round. Loser plays third place team from district 24AAA.

GOOD LUCK AGAINST NAVASOTA TONIGHT. BELLVILLE HAD GREAT SUCCESS DRIVING HARD INSIDE AGAINST THEIR BIG GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE THE BIG BLACK GUY OF THE GREEN MILE. ANYWHO YES GREAT SUCCESS POUNDING IT INSIDE THEN KICKING IT OUT TO THE WING MEN FOR 3'S AFTER THE DEFENSE WOULD OVER COMMIT ON THE INSIDE. I EXPECT A VERY CLOSE GAME.

buffalo2006
02-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Who won out of the Giddings and Navasota game?

strike hard
02-14-2007, 10:34 AM
Navasota 75
Giddings 58

buffalo2006
02-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Who and where then will Giddings be playing?

buff4life
02-14-2007, 07:38 PM
they will be playing Stafford from what i've heard and kids were talking about playin on thursday somewhere near houston (klein collins maybe??) not sure though

anybody have any news on Stafford...any stars players...6'8" guys or anything?

tigerpride_08
02-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
they will be playing Stafford from what i've heard and kids were talking about playin on thursday somewhere near houston (klein collins maybe??) not sure though

anybody have any news on Stafford...any stars players...6'8" guys or anything?

saw them play...no one really that tall...young team...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
they will be playing Stafford from what i've heard and kids were talking about playin on thursday

This week? Im sure the games will start next week, with a warm-up game this week.

buff4life
02-15-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
This week? Im sure the games will start next week, with a warm-up game this week.

my bad i'll rephrase my statement...next thursday....and a warmup game on friday...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Who is the better team Stafford or Columbia?

buff4ever
02-15-2007, 11:44 AM
yeah the games have been pushed back to wed. or thurs. due to TASP test or some statewide test like that. The bad thing for the teams that win in the first round is that they will be haveing to play on friday or sat. against a team that had a bye. bad timing for the test this year. Giddings plays on thurs. and if the win and lose the toss, I am sure their opponent will be wanting to play on friday. That is cold. OH WELL, here we go.

Good luck bellville and navasota, represent.

neck_06
02-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Who is the better team Stafford or Columbia?

depends on what day you are watching them play...

buff4life
02-15-2007, 07:12 PM
yeah the games have been pushed back to wed. or thurs. due to TASP test or some statewide test like that. The bad thing for the teams that win in the first round is that they will be haveing to play on friday or sat. against a team that had a bye. bad timing for the test this year. Giddings plays on thurs. and if the win and lose the toss, I am sure their opponent will be wanting to play on friday. That is cold. OH WELL, here we go.

Good luck bellville and navasota, represent.

kind of ironic that you said that is cold...considering if we win we play coldspring i believe...

buff4ever
02-16-2007, 08:54 AM
you would be correct.

buff4ever
02-19-2007, 05:47 PM
giddings plays stafford at one of the cy fair/falls gyms, can't remember which. GAME IS THURSDAY.

Where and when is bellville playing west columbia?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-19-2007, 10:56 PM
giddings plays stafford at one of the cy fair/falls gyms, can't remember which. GAME IS THURSDAY.

Where and when is bellville playing west columbia?

Foster High school wed. night.