PDA

View Full Version : Hey P4S!!

Phil C
02-13-2007, 10:49 AM
The weather looks like it is going to cooperate tonight for the softball game between Sinton and Moody! It may be cold though so a coat will no doubt be in order. I will be there at about five for the JV game. Very nice indeed as the season finally starts. :)

pirate44
02-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
The weather looks like it is going to cooperate tonight for the softball game between Sinton and Moody! It may be cold though so a coat will no doubt be in order. I will be there at about five for the JV game. Very nice indeed as the season finally starts. :)
the first Sinton softball game i ever saw was last year against Moody (or was that the year before? i think im losing my memory)

pirate4state
02-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

I think I'm gonna need more than a coat!! LOL! I'm gonna try and watch some of the JV game, but don't hold me to it. I know you probably won't get to see much of the Aransas Pass Tourney but here is the bracket.

THURSDAY:

10:45 a.m. Sinton vs. Orange Grove
5:45 p.m. Sinton vs. Industrial

FRIDAY:

10:45 a.m. Sinton vs. Taft
5:45 p.m. Sinton vs. Rockport

SATURDAY:

12:30 p.m. Sinton vs. Madionsville
7:30 p.m. Sinton vs. Aransas Pass

All of this is weather permitting, of course. ;)

I'll be at both Thursday games, the Rockport game and both of Saturday's games. :)