PDA

View Full Version : ipod help

Boosty_Hondo
02-13-2007, 02:53 AM
ok so i know there is a ipod guru out there somewere ...my ipod decided to quit letting me click and its stuck on the language selection screen,,ive tried the whole reset thing and all that it wont let me click...its our of warranty and ya anyone got any advice for me??

DU_stud04
02-13-2007, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
ok so i know there is a ipod guru out there somewere ...my ipod decided to quit letting me click and its stuck on the language selection screen,,ive tried the whole reset thing and all that it wont let me click...its our of warranty and ya anyone got any advice for me?? hmmm..... i had mine get stuck on me earlier aswell today and i couldnt click.

when i plugged it into the computer still didnt do anything

as well as when i toggled the hold button(seriously, what is that going to do???)

i finally pressed and held the play button and the center button for about 8 seconds and it reset for me and its been fine since.

DU_stud04
02-13-2007, 03:24 AM
if that doesnt help, get it and throw it at the wall and send me $120 for a new ipod video 30 gig.

Boosty_Hondo
02-13-2007, 03:52 AM
wow u will serioudly sell me one for 120 bucks?

DU_stud04
02-13-2007, 04:02 AM
wow u will serioudly sell me one for 120 bucks? new.(shhh, dont tell any one)

bjrod9
02-14-2007, 12:28 AM
ok so i know there is a ipod guru out there somewere ...my ipod decided to quit letting me click and its stuck on the language selection screen,,ive tried the whole reset thing and all that it wont let me click...its our of warranty and ya anyone got any advice for me??

Hey bud, samething happened to my friend, in her case, she was searching for music and it froze up on her, she just left it like that until battery went out, then she plugged back into her cpu and a day later was working fine,and still going strong

Boosty_Hondo
02-14-2007, 02:20 AM
ya thats wht im trying to to its been trying to die for 2 days now and it wont lol