PDA

View Full Version : Idiots

eagles_victory
02-11-2007, 11:56 PM
These idiots across the hall in my dorm have been fighting for an hour its so annoying. I hate people who cant be civil and work out problems rationally instead they have to disrupt an entire hall from sleeping and doing there homework.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Do what I do, put on a wife beater, tell them you're trying to sleep and you would appreciate it if they would be quit, and go back to do your thing.

eagles_victory
02-12-2007, 12:07 AM
my idea was going over and saying " if you want to kill each other then do it i dont care but if your not shut up"

Txbroadcaster
02-12-2007, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Do what I do, put on a wife beater, tell them you're trying to sleep and you would appreciate it if they would be quit, and go back to do your thing.

What does the wife beater do? Make them think your sleeping?

DU_stud04
02-12-2007, 12:48 AM
dont be a little punk and call the ra, just run over there and beat them both up. be the bigger man and beat them both down and if there are more, just might have to put a little more effort i guess. you can do it. now go young grasshopper.

thatsminty
02-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
What does the wife beater do? Make them think your sleeping?

remember now he's flexing his muscles when he tells them he's trying to sleep...it suppose to scare them

just makes the girls drool and get louder so he'll get more pissed and then rip his clothes off like the incredible hulk

Txbroadcaster
02-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by thatsminty
remember now he's flexing his muscles when he tells them he's trying to sleep...it suppose to scare them

just makes the girls drool and get louder so he'll get more pissed and then rip his clothes off like the incredible hulk

I PRAY he has more maturity than thinking him showing muscles means a thing.

I have seen MANY a little guy beat the snot out of a muscled up guy.

District303aPastPlayer
02-12-2007, 12:56 AM

just grab a baseball bat and tap on the door... if they don't get the hint, then start swinging

thatsminty
02-12-2007, 12:58 AM

muscles mean business though...

but realy what you should do is knock really loud on their door, like bang almost. Then walk away...

when they open it [even if they do which i doubt cuz their girls] they'll either get quiet...

but even if they do open it and yell, I suggest you just put your finger up to your mouth, and walk away...

they'll think you're some weirdo they'll get quiet just for the sake of you not returning to their door

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-12-2007, 06:17 AM

Apparently you missed the sarcasm in my statement, but you're right, little guys do beat up bigger guys, I've seen it happen to. I feel good about my chances most of the time, rockdale80 taught me well.

jason
02-12-2007, 08:31 AM
knock on the door, walk in, dump a bucket of water on their bed...tell them 'now you wont be able to sleep either' and just walk away