Graham vs. Abilene Wylie- Wylie by 6

Lake Dallas vs. Everman- Everman by 29

Division @

Perryton (7-3) vs. Lubbock Cooper (8-2) Perryton by 3

Sweetwater (7-2) vs. Kermit (6-4) Sweetwater 19

Vernon (8-2) vs. Brady (6-4)Vernon 10

Decatur (9-1) vs. Venus (6-4)Decatur 17

Dalhart (6-4) vs. Littlefield (8-2)Littifield 7

Merkel (8-2) vs. Midland Greenwood (7-2)Wildstangs upset special, Merkel by 3. (prolly wont happen, but someone has to pick them)

Iowa Park (6-4) vs. Ballinger (6-4)Ballinger by 9

Sanger (5-5) vs. Kennedale (9-1)Kennedale by 21

Ranger Mom
11-10-2003, 11:23 PM
Merkel (8-2) vs. Midland Greenwood (7-2)Wildstangs upset special, Merkel by 3. (prolly wont happen, but someone has to pick them) http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gif

1 ranger fan
11-11-2003, 01:18 PM
Ranger Mom:

Merkel (8-2) vs. Midland Greenwood (7-2)Wildstangs upset special, Merkel by 3. (prolly wont happen, but someone has to pick them) http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gifwildstangs is just hoping he doesn't have to play greenwood again.

Curly
11-11-2003, 02:35 PM
Greenwood is hoping to see Ballinger again ??

Wtx_coach
11-11-2003, 03:20 PM
1 ranger fan:

Ranger Mom:

Merkel (8-2) vs. Midland Greenwood (7-2)Wildstangs upset special, Merkel by 3. (prolly wont happen, but someone has to pick them) http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gifwildstangs is just hoping he doesn't have to play greenwood again.And your hoping the same thing, that you dont have to play SWEETWATER

vet93
11-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Hey...Leave the Bearcats out of this!!!! wink We did everybody a favor last year....I don't think that alot of you realize how good and athletic Kennedale was last year. Everyone may get to see it this year though!!!

Curly:
Greenwood is hoping to see Ballinger again ??

JustAFan
11-11-2003, 04:05 PM
Kennedale did have a very talented team last year. Not many 3A schools with the scholarship recruits that they had from last year's team. One to Stanford, one to ACU, and 3 to Navy, including a receiver who is starting as a freshman. Not a bad team, but Ballinger took care of business. I hope Kennedale takes each game seriously this year.

1 ranger fan
11-11-2003, 06:20 PM
Wtx_coach:

1 ranger fan:

Ranger Mom:

Merkel (8-2) vs. Midland Greenwood (7-2)Wildstangs upset special, Merkel by 3. (prolly wont happen, but someone has to pick them) http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gif http://kit.netpoets.net/bugeyes.gifwildstangs is just hoping he doesn't have to play greenwood again.And your hoping the same thing, that you dont have to play SWEETWATERYou are soooooooo smart. I have stated that publicly on this website. We have had some close ones and it has been fun. but our luck has got to run out sooner or later. the last 4 games have been tooooooooo close.

oneheartbeat
11-11-2003, 06:25 PM
we'd play greenwood i'd be really fun :D

Chief Woodman
11-11-2003, 08:12 PM
JustAFan:
Kennedale did have a very talented team last year. Not many 3A schools with the scholarship recruits that they had from last year's team. One to Stanford, one to ACU, and 3 to Navy, including a receiver who is starting as a freshman. Not a bad team, but Ballinger took care of business. I hope Kennedale takes each game seriously this year.Come on dude. The Naval accademy does not give football scholarships. EVERYBODY there gets the college paid for by serving in the Navy or Marine Corp after college. It sounds good to say they got one , but they really didn't. Even Roger Stauback had to serve after graduating. David Robison served for a short time and was released from his obligation because he paid the US Government back the cost of the education. So take those away and Kennedale only had two players go D1. Several 3A scools can match that.

wildstangs
11-11-2003, 10:11 PM
Greenwood is a great team and very fun to watch. Do I respect them and like them? Yes. Would it hurt my feelings if Sweetwater doesn't meet up with them? What do you think!

Like I said, I will be very surprised if Merkel beats Greenwood.

Green Ranger
11-11-2003, 10:38 PM
Greenwood would like to see/be a healthy team. Injuries/flu bug, lady luck was on our side last year. I dont think this lady has stuck around. I think we can take Merkel, how far after that is up to lady luck.

wildstangs
11-11-2003, 10:55 PM
Green Ranger:
Greenwood would like to see/be a healthy team. Injuries/flu bug, lady luck was on our side last year. I dont think this lady has stuck around. I think we can take Merkel, how far after that is up to lady luck.Injuries can really jack up a promising season. Ask Canyon.

Adidas410s
11-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Chief Woodman:

JustAFan:
Kennedale did have a very talented team last year. Not many 3A schools with the scholarship recruits that they had from last year's team. One to Stanford, one to ACU, and 3 to Navy, including a receiver who is starting as a freshman. Not a bad team, but Ballinger took care of business. I hope Kennedale takes each game seriously this year.Come on dude. The Naval accademy does not give football scholarships. EVERYBODY there gets the college paid for by serving in the Navy or Marine Corp after college. It sounds good to say they got one , but they really didn't. Even Roger Stauback had to serve after graduating. David Robison served for a short time and was released from his obligation because he paid the US Government back the cost of the education. So take those away and Kennedale only had two players go D1. Several 3A scools can match that.Do you know how hard it is to even get into one of the service academies??? Evidently not by reading your ignorant comments. Each player has to pass a rigorous physical exam, get a Congressional recommendation, as well as have very good grades and SAT/ACT scores. Once they get there every day will start at 4:30 to 5:30 AM for them. On average, they get to sleep between 12:30 and 1:30 AM after they finish studying for their classes. I could go on and on but I doubt that much of this will even make sense to you...oh well!

Knightmoon
11-12-2003, 07:30 PM
Hey Wildstang- I agree with just a few exceptions.

Merkel (8-2) vs. Midland Greenwood (7-2)Wildstangs upset special, Merkel by 3. (prolly wont happen, but someone has to pick them)

I am assuming you meant someone other than me needs to pick them?????

Oh, and just a minor correction--Merkel's record is actually 7-3.

Go Badgers!!!

<small>[ November 12, 2003, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Knightmoon ]</small>

Knightmoon
11-12-2003, 07:37 PM
Oh-- and it will be Merkel by ....Nah, I'm not going there this time around. Merkel Wins!!! 'Nuff said.

Go Badgers!!!!

Problem Solver
11-13-2003, 09:15 AM
Chief here you go again, down playing whatever anyone has to say good about Kennedale. You dont know what the heck you are talking about those kids are not obligated to Navy, they can transfer anytime they want just like at any other school. Once you complete so many years then you become obligated to the Naval Academy. So before you start saying things you dont know you need to do a little homework. The kids you are mentioning are very respectful individuals, and not just good athletes. SO since you are on the internet why dont you do this. 1st- search for naval academy athletics, then click your mouse on football, 2nd- go down to requirements then click your mouse, finally read what it says and take notes.

Chief Woodman
11-13-2003, 10:43 AM
Adidas410s:

Chief Woodman:

JustAFan:
Kennedale did have a very talented team last year. Not many 3A schools with the scholarship recruits that they had from last year's team. One to Stanford, one to ACU, and 3 to Navy, including a receiver who is starting as a freshman. Not a bad team, but Ballinger took care of business. I hope Kennedale takes each game seriously this year.Come on dude. The Naval accademy does not give football scholarships. EVERYBODY there gets the college paid for by serving in the Navy or Marine Corp after college. It sounds good to say they got one , but they really didn't. Even Roger Stauback had to serve after graduating. David Robison served for a short time and was released from his obligation because he paid the US Government back the cost of the education. So take those away and Kennedale only had two players go D1. Several 3A scools can match that.Do you know how hard it is to even get into one of the service academies??? Evidently not by reading your ignorant comments. Each player has to pass a rigorous physical exam, get a Congressional recommendation, as well as have very good grades and SAT/ACT scores. Once they get there every day will start at 4:30 to 5:30 AM for them. On average, they get to sleep between 12:30 and 1:30 AM after they finish studying for their classes. I could go on and on but I doubt that much of this will even make sense to you...oh well!Did I say it was easy to get in? You seem to think I did but I do not see my post saying that, so maybe I am not the ignorant one. Yes I do know how hard it is to get in. Three of my co-workers either have sons going to millitary academies or they have graduated from there. But those exacting standards apply to EVERYONE who goes there, not just a select few. Thus to say that anyone going there is something special in the realm of athletics is overstating things a bit. If folks think otherwise (aka football scholarships) they would also think they can be guareeteed they will fly an F-18 before they even show up for one day of class.

Chief Woodman
11-13-2003, 10:56 AM
Problem Solver:
Chief here you go again, down playing whatever anyone has to say good about Kennedale. If you have read all my posts I have said that Kennedale is the favorite to be Region 1 champions. So I do not down play whatever anyone says good about Kennedale. And if you believe everything a Federal website says while trying to get good folks to commit to their academies, I got some land to sell you. Folks who are claiming it is a scholarship are impling that it is a four year ride at a Division 1 school, not a two year ride. Bet if they stay there 4 years they will be in the military or pay back the cost of the education. Either way, that is NOT a scholarship, as they will repay the taxpayers one way or the other. NOT a free education like getting a ride at UT, OU or aTm.

Problem Solver
11-13-2003, 12:40 PM
Once again here you are writing things that are not true, IF YOU READ MY POST ALL THE WAY IT WOULD AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS you will see you are wrong. You only pick Kennedale to try and say well I told you they would win, we lose and your all over it. Dont try to pretend you are on the wagon. Oh yeah about that land...where is it at lets see if you can give correct information on that.

JustAFan
11-13-2003, 12:57 PM
Chief Woodman:

Problem Solver:
Chief here you go again, down playing whatever anyone has to say good about Kennedale. If you have read all my posts I have said that Kennedale is the favorite to be Region 1 champions. So I do not down play whatever anyone says good about Kennedale. And if you believe everything a Federal website says while trying to get good folks to commit to their academies, I got some land to sell you. Folks who are claiming it is a scholarship are impling that it is a four year ride at a Division 1 school, not a two year ride. Bet if they stay there 4 years they will be in the military or pay back the cost of the education. Either way, that is NOT a scholarship, as they will repay the taxpayers one way or the other. NOT a free education like getting a ride at UT, OU or aTm.Chief, since you want to be literal - did my earlier post say they recieved scholarships to Navy? No, I believe it said Kennedale had "scholarship recruits" and I did not say no other schools had as many, I said not many. If you will look at the ones who went to Navy, I am sure they also had other offers from other schools. So much for being literal. You sound like you know a little about the academies, so do you realize that the athletes who play interscholastic sports there are recruited, as they are at all DI schools? Youa re correct that every midshipman (or cadet) gets their college paid for. And yes, they owe an obligation of service if they stay 2 years and one day. Up until that time they may choose to resign at any time. You sound like you know a little about academies. But you don't know it all, obviously. And another by the way, you mention later "Three of my co-workers either have sons going to millitary academies or they have graduated from there". Then get the terminology correct. There is only one military academy, The United States Military Academy. As a group they are called service academies. There is also a United States Naval Academy, a United States Air Force Academy, and a United States Coast Guard Academy.

fury900
11-13-2003, 01:24 PM
Division 1

Borger vs Brownfield-Borger by 10

Snyder vs. Monahans- Monahans by 8

Graham vs. Abilene Wylie- Abilene Wylie by 7 :D

Lake Dallas vs. Everman- Everman by 14

Division 2
Perryton (7-3) vs. Lubbock Cooper (8-2) Cooper by 4

Sweetwater (7-2) vs. Kermit (6-4) Sweetwater 14

Vernon (8-2) vs. Brady (6-4)Vernon by 14 just a minor correction-Vernon record is actually 8-1. :D

Decatur (9-1) vs. Venus (6-4)Decatur by 17

Dalhart (6-4) vs. Littlefield (8-2)Littifield by 6

Merkel (8-2) vs. Midland Greenwood (7-2)Greenwood by 10

Iowa Park (6-4) vs. Ballinger (6-4)Iowa Park by 6 :D
Sanger (5-5) vs. Kennedale (9-1)Kennedale by 21

http://www.vernonhs.org/images/vernon_01.gif http://web.timesrecordnews.com/hsfootball03/photo_gallery/110103/IowaParkvsVernon3.jpg

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: fury900 ]</small>

Eradicator
11-13-2003, 01:32 PM
So take those away and Kennedale only had two players go D1. Several 3A scools can match that. *** NOT a free education like getting a ride at UT, OU or aTm.***WOW, you are being a prick today. If you think that you can compare the education of UT, OU, and A&M to a Military school... you are the idiot. Those schools cannot compare to the education and pay you receive after finishing your service with the Navel academy or any other Military academy.
Another thing, if you have ever sacrificed your time in college football, then you would NEVER EVER tell anyone it's a "free ride." I paid my dues with blood, sweat and tears everyday. Nothing is free.

Chief Woodman
11-13-2003, 02:15 PM
Yawn.

Eradicator
11-13-2003, 02:25 PM
Chief Woodman:
Yawn.ROFLMAO

mtownqb09
11-13-2003, 06:11 PM
Division 1
Borger v.s. Brownfield-Borger 21
Snyder v.s. Monahans- Monahans 6
Graham v.s. Abilene Wylie- Graham 28
Lake Dallas v.s Everman- Everman 48

Division 2
Perryton v.s. Lubbock Cooper- Cooper 7
Sweetwater v.s. Kermit- Sweetwater 28
Vernon v.s. Brady- Vernon 13
Decatur v.s. Venus- Decatur 14
Merkel v.s. Greenwood- Greenwood 42
Iowa Park v.s. Ballinger- Ballinger 3
Sanger v.s. Kennedale- 28

oneheartbeat
11-13-2003, 10:38 PM
vernon didn't beat sweetwater morons make me laugh when ever i see that or when someone says it :D