PDA

View Full Version : Bellville 67 Navasota 64

Bull's-eye
02-09-2007, 09:56 PM
I just got a call from FBB with the final score.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I just got a call from FBB with the final score.

Were has this team been? Bellville played there best game of the season vs unbeaten Navasota tonight in Bellville. If the Brahmas play this way in the play-offs, they might win a few.
Way to go Brahmas, showed you could beat the best in the District!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XMan
02-09-2007, 11:25 PM
its "their", not "there". Mr. fuller and ms spiess would have a heart attack.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by XMan

Well then you sould capitalize, Its, Fuller, and Ms. Spiess, looks like they would have a attack on your mistakes!:tongue: :tongue:

Bull19
02-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by XMan

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PUT A DAMPER ON BELLVILLE'S ACOOMPLISHMENT'S?

necks_c/09
02-11-2007, 02:58 PM
nice game bellville.....ive only been hearing about navasota 1 seed....bellville 3 seed possibly playing us agian.....nice to see yall put together a good game.....

ps.

we knocked off the undefeated team in our district as well....

(wharton)
hehe:D

maestro
02-11-2007, 05:24 PM
i'm sure that bellville played a tough, well fought game....

but it was a district ROAD GAME.....

and those are mighty tough to win.

buff4ever
02-12-2007, 08:55 AM
I wish I would have watched this one, I bet it was exciting. Gidding's game was not so fun to watch, so being in bellville would have been more fun.

Hopefully giddings can knock off navasota tomorrow.

Bull19
02-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by maestro
i'm sure that bellville played a tough, well fought game....

but it was a district ROAD GAME.....

and those are mighty tough to win.

ITS 3A BASKETBALL, NOT A DUKE GAME. DONT TRY TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM BELLVILLE'S GAME. THEY PLAYED VERY WELL AND SHUT DOWN A VERY GOOD NAVASOTA TEAM.

mwynn05
02-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
ITS 3A BASKETBALL, NOT A DUKE GAME. DONT TRY TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM BELLVILLE'S GAME. THEY PLAYED VERY WELL AND SHUT DOWN A VERY GOOD NAVASOTA TEAM. it still matters if you say it doesnt you never played in hs

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
ITS 3A BASKETBALL, NOT A DUKE GAME. DONT TRY TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM BELLVILLE'S GAME. THEY PLAYED VERY WELL AND SHUT DOWN A VERY GOOD NAVASOTA TEAM.

What he said!!!!!!

buff4ever
02-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Bellville had to have played a great game, b/c giddings played a pretty darn good game minus free throws (8 of 20) and lost by 4 to navasota. Navasota is good enough to win on the road in district. they proved it 4 of the 5 district road games. Great game bellville.

I hope giddings can pull off a district road game against a great team in navasota. According to mwynn we shouldn't even make the trip right?