PDA

View Full Version : Burnet Finaly Beats Everman!!!!

letsgo
04-01-2003, 09:35 PM
Burnet beat Everman in the Brownwood Track Meet this weekend. This shows how much the Burnet Bulldogs are willing to work to get the job done. The Bulldogs are getting faster and stonger because of there great off-season. They fell short last year but you can but your butt that they will not let the same mistake happen twice.

Old Dog
04-01-2003, 09:58 PM
work harder.....talk less, sorry couldn't help myself!

pirate4state
04-01-2003, 10:43 PM
letsgo:
They fell short last year but you can but your butt that they will not let the same mistake happen twice.:D you said, "but you can but your butt that ..." instead of bet :p

Matthew328
04-01-2003, 11:44 PM
Everman is OK in track but not a powerhouse....there is a difference between football speed and track speed...

3afan
04-02-2003, 07:39 AM
letsgo - your reaching trying to relate a track meet result to upcoming football possibilities ... and most schools are working hard to get stronger and faster, at least those who want to compete successfully

Mad Dawg 20/20
04-02-2003, 11:51 AM
There was never any doubt that Burnet has speed. Ask any coach or player from Everman and they will tell you that Burnets speed was a concern. You are disrespecting Burnet by bringing up this and comparing it to the football team.

Thanks again to the Burnet community and others who have shown and continue to show their love and support for Corey and our community.

Bleeding Purple and Gold

Chris Hart
04-02-2003, 10:05 PM
Old Dog:
work harder.....talk less, sorry couldn't help myself!I'll second that Old Dog, talk is cheap! I admire the way letsgo feels, and I hope they are working hard, but that's the stuff as a player your supposed to keep channeled in and let it come out on the field and not out of the mouth. Burnet has ALOT of work to do before they can even think about playing Everman again.

Ladykat5
04-06-2003, 07:41 PM
Evermans track team is good but they definatly arent the best in state. We beat them last year. They have improved a lot from then though. Their times are right with ours so we have a lot to look forward to at district this week. But congrats on a big win over a school with alot of talent in many areas.

oldbuff78
04-08-2003, 08:37 AM
letsgo must be a aggie!!