PDA

View Full Version : Movies

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Any good movies coming out this weekend? I haven't bothered to even look...

Txbroadcaster
02-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Norbit..the Eddie Murphy film is out

The New Hannibal is out

Blastoderm55
02-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Watching Hannibal Rising this weekend, and then Ghost Rider next weekend. :cool:

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Norbit..the Eddie Murphy film is out

The New Hannibal is out

Geez...I am torn about Norbit...I would like to think it would be as funny as Bowfinger, but at least that had Steve Martin.

I haven't even seen a trailer for Hannibal...I always have problems with prequels that have different people...its weird for me. They need to leave that franchise alone.

Txbroadcaster
02-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Bowfinger is SO UNDERRATED it is not even fair..That was CLASSIC Murphy/Martin comedy at its finest. And No I dont think Norbit will be anywhere close to that good, but prob decent

HAnnibal has an out about not using same people because this goes back to his youth days right after WWII..and I dont think Hopkins could pull off being 20 again

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Bowfinger is SO UNDERRATED it is not even fair..That was CLASSIC Murphy/Martin comedy at its finest. And No I dont think Norbit will be anywhere close to that good, but prob decent

HAnnibal has an out about not using same people because this goes back to his youth days right after WWII..and I dont think Hopkins could pull off being 20 again

Durdur...I realize that goofball. BUT...:mad: :mad: :mad: I still have a problem with it!

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Watching Hannibal Rising this weekend. :cool:
Ooooh, you need to be sure to let me know how it is! (Just not "how" it is, ya know?) I'd love to see it now, but have too many things going on.

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Durdur...I realize that goofball. BUT...:mad: :mad: :mad: I still have a problem with it!

ROFLMAO! "durdur" too funny --- haven't seen that since jr. high. :clap: :D

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
ROFLMAO! "durdur" too funny --- haven't seen that since jr. high. :clap: :D

I like it cause it has more of a retarded sound...it gets the job done.

Duh...is so yesterday. :hand:

:D

44INAROW
02-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Bowfinger was a good movie.......... Has anyone seen "HollywoodLand"? I am thinking about getting it to watch Sunday (no football :( )

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Bowfinger was a good movie.......... Has anyone seen "HollywoodLand"? I am thinking about getting it to watch Sunday (no football :( )

no football :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Tuesday softball will be in full swing though, so there's that. ;)

MHSvarsity2007
02-09-2007, 05:29 PM
don't go see "the messengers" it is so lame. the scariest thing in the movie was a crow hitting the window.

Txbroadcaster
02-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
don't go see "the messengers" it is so lame. the scariest thing in the movie was a crow hitting the window.

While granted it was not the scariest movie ever, It was better thna I expected..But honestly..who goes to a scary movie to be scared?

We LOVE and I mean LOVE horror movies, it is our passion, but I dont go to watch to be scared, just enjoy the genre for what it is..good cheesy fun.