PDA

View Full Version : Joke time!

crzyjournalist03
02-09-2007, 04:13 PM
There once was a lady, born with no arms and no legs, subathing on a beach, and as she lay there, she was crying.

An elderly woman was walking on the beach, and noticed her crying. He walked up to her and asked her what was wrong.

She told the woman, "I was born without arms or legs and was raised in an orphanage. Because of my disability, nobody has ever loved me. I'm a virgin, and I've never even been hugged in my life!"

The elderly woman, feeling sorry for her, gave her a hug, and walked on by.

A few minutes later, an elderly man walked by and noticed the same lady crying. He approached her and asked what was wrong.

She told him, "I was born without arms or legs and was raised in an orphanage. Because of my disability, nobody has ever loved me. I'm a virgin, and I've never even been kissed in my life!"

The elderly man felt very sorry for the lady, and gave her a nice big kiss and went on his way.

Some time later, a college guy was jogging on the beach when he noticed the same lady lying in the sun and crying. He approached her and asked her what was wrong.

She told him, "I was born without arms or legs and was raised in an orphanage. Because of my disability, nobody has ever loved me. I'm a virgin, and I've never been screwed in my life!"

Without saying a word, the college guy picked up the lady, carried her off into the ocean, and dropped her. As he walked back to the beach, he turned to the lady and responded,

"You're screwed now!!!"