PDA

View Full Version : Respect the 3a down low

buff4ever
02-09-2007, 02:52 PM
I have read more post and threads lately about people beeing suspended and threads being deleted and closed. This is a free message board that most people on here enjoy quite frequently, you need to consider it a privilege to be able to post on here at no monthly fees.

The moderators have set understandable rules, and they do a good job of running this board. Respect them and their rules and their request. It is that easy. Sure we will all (including me) get fire up sometimes and say things that are not acceptable, but there is a lot of intentional wrong post on this board. That shows lack of respect for a privilege.

DON'T GIVE THE MODERATORS A HARD TIME, OR I THINK THEY SHOULD CUT YOU LOOSE. What would many of you do with your day if you couldn't get on here and bs with others.

CHS_CG
02-09-2007, 02:53 PM
GO BUFFY GO!

Bullaholic
02-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
I have read more post and threads lately about people beeing suspended and threads being deleted and closed. This is a free message board that most people on here enjoy quite frequently, you need to consider it a privilege to be able to post on here at no monthly fees.

The moderators have set understandable rules, and they do a good job of running this board. Respect them and their rules and their request. It is that easy. Sure we will all (including me) get fire up sometimes and say things that are not acceptable, but there is a lot of intentional wrong post on this board. That shows lack of respect for a privilege.

DON'T GIVE THE MODERATORS A HARD TIME, OR I THINK THEY SHOULD CUT YOU LOOSE. What would many of you do with your day if you couldn't get on here and bs with others.

Good words, Buff---I hope you're wearing your steel helmet, though. :D

Black_Magic
02-09-2007, 02:55 PM
BROWN NOSE!:clap:

CHS_CG
02-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
BROWN NOSE!:clap:

wrong choice of words to say to a spunky woman like that!

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 02:57 PM

Thank you!!! :inlove:

buff4ever
02-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Good words, Buff---I hope you're wearing your steel helmet, though.

Yeah I know, but it was obviously bothering me, so I typed.

Ranger Mom
02-09-2007, 02:58 PM
I honestly don't see where the rules are THAT hard to follow.

I don't see that they are asking SO much of a person.

I see more "PMSing" from the guys around here than we girls ever thought of!!!

...and they say "girls" are dramatic......GEEZ!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

buff4ever
02-09-2007, 03:01 PM

For the record,

I AM MAN HEAR ME ROAR!!!:flaming: :wave: :foul:

Ranger Mom
02-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

That post was made by buff4ever.....NOT Buffymars!!!

:D :D

DU_stud04
02-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That was made by buff4ever.....NOT Buffymars!!!

:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

rundoe
02-09-2007, 03:04 PM

I have not broken any rules and the mods accept this job and the hardships and rewards that go with it volenteerly. I have volenteered for many jobs , as coach, scoutmaster , chamber of commerce etc of the last 15 years and understand that when you do, you paint a target on your back.

Funk-d-fied
02-09-2007, 03:06 PM
That's a practice squad member getting mad....LOL

kepdawg
02-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
That's a practice squad member getting mad....LOL

I've been here longer than almost everybody and I feel the same way!

CHS_CG
02-09-2007, 03:08 PM
lol my bad.. thats what i get for not reading the entire thing.. so buff4life can just hush! damn men always gotta complain about something!

pirate4state
Originally posted by rundoe
I have not broken any rules and the mods accept this job and the hardships and rewards that go with it volenteerly. I have volenteered for many jobs , as coach, scoutmaster , chamber of commerce etc of the last 15 years and understand that when you do, you paint a target on your back.

I think you have.

And yes we did accept this job & all the "hardships" that go with it and luckly for us, we can do something about those "hardships" when they just get to be too much of a "hardship" for the rest of the board!

buff4ever

No one said you did, good job though. Agreed on the volunteer thing, but understand that the rules still are in place and that justifies giving people who don't respect them the boot. There aren't many rules to protect the positions you have just named other than common courtesy and appreciation (BUT LORD KNOWS NOT MANY FOLLOW THOSE UNWRITTEN RULES). But these are in writing!

Butkus
02-09-2007, 03:11 PM
I have not broken any rules and the mods accept this job and the hardships and rewards that go with it volenteerly. I have volenteered for many jobs , as coach, scoutmaster , chamber of commerce etc of the last 15 years and understand that when you do, you paint a target on your back. Geez old rundoe Butkus thinks maybe youve gotten off ur meds lately or sumthin. Everytime u get on this ole board lately it seems ya got a burr under ya saddle and ur jus lookin fur a fight. Time ta hit tha chill pill old son.:doh:

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 03:12 PM

:kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

Blastoderm55
02-09-2007, 03:31 PM
I admire the 3A Down Low.

Who-dun-it!!?
02-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Sho nuff!!

buff4ever
02-09-2007, 03:36 PM
I don't imagine those who disrespect the rules will comment on this thread, but rest assured they will read it atleast. Also, I think they adore and enjoy the downlow as well, which makes it more of a disrespectul act to knowingly break the rules.

rundoe
02-09-2007, 03:43 PM
I honestly don't see where the rules are THAT hard to follow.

I don't see that they are asking SO much of a person.

Actually its called male metapause. I just read an article on it on AOL. I'll try to find it again.

It's like labor pains in men when their wife is pregnant, when women are going though metapause, males can pick up the symtoms too. So it's not OUR fault. We are victims. :(

Blastoderm55
02-09-2007, 03:47 PM

You should talk to my fiancee! I've been on my man-period for like a month now. I can't stop eating! And I cry uncontrollably! :(:(:(

buff4ever
02-09-2007, 03:51 PM
you men keep talking like this, I am going to say something to get me kicked off this board.

rundoe
02-09-2007, 03:52 PM
No one said you did, good job though. Agreed on the volunteer thing, but understand that the rules still are in place and that justifies giving people who don't respect them the boot. There aren't many rules to protect the positions you have just named other than common courtesy and appreciation (BUT LORD KNOWS NOT MANY FOLLOW THOSE UNWRITTEN RULES). But these are in writing!

show me one i have broken.

rundoe
02-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
You should talk to my fiancee! I've been on my man-period for like a month now. I can't stop eating! And I cry uncontrollably! :(:(:(

LOL, Same thing happens to me when i get on here, lol.

rundoe
02-09-2007, 03:55 PM
you men keep talking like this, I am going to say something to get me kicked off this board.

I'm just a few post away from what I have been told.:(

Blastoderm55
02-09-2007, 03:57 PM

That a threat or a promise? :D :devil:

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Extra-strength Midol should help with that. :devil: :devil: ;)

rundoe
02-09-2007, 03:58 PM
lol my bad.. thats what i get for not reading the entire thing.. so buff4life can just hush! damn men always gotta complain about something!

Personal attacks again, but I still love u.

rundoe
02-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think you have.

And yes we did accept this job & all the "hardships" that go with it and luckly for us, we can do something about those "hardships" when they just get to be too much of a "hardship" for the rest of the board!

can you pm them to me then?

Blastoderm55
02-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Extra-strength Midol should help with that. :devil: :devil: ;)

I never said I was having cramps. :p

rundoe
02-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Geez old rundoe Butkus thinks maybe youve gotten off ur meds lately or sumthin. Everytime u get on this ole board lately it seems ya got a burr under ya saddle and ur jus lookin fur a fight. Time ta hit tha chill pill old son.:doh:

Can't say "chill pill" that break the rule # 2 about prompting drug use.

Actually you must not read any of my other posts. My only complaint today was, I just felt we had a good conversation goingon earlier that might have reached a few kids and it was deleted. From the pm's I have recieved, some other people thought the same thing.

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Hey, it also helps with bloating and those "emotional upheavals". :D

rundoe
02-09-2007, 04:06 PM

I have a headache, does that count?:(

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 04:07 PM
can you pm them to me then?

There isn't enough time in the day.

rundoe
02-09-2007, 04:47 PM

I didn't understand a thing you just said. why don't you just pm me if you got a prob.

rundoe
02-09-2007, 04:54 PM
That a threat or a promise? :D :devil:

I guess it depends on how you take it. But it didn't sound like a promise.

CHS_CG
02-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Personal attacks again, but I still love u.

i throw attacks his way as much as i want... cant stand the guy.. just have had a difference of opinion just like pancho villa and i... we dont agree on anything

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 05:04 PM
i throw attacks his way as much as i want... cant stand the guy..
Actually, you're wrong there......doesn't matter if you can stand him or not, but personal attacks aren't such a good thing, if you get the idea.

Ranger Mom
02-09-2007, 05:06 PM
i throw attacks his way as much as i want... cant stand the guy.. just have had a difference of opinion just like pancho villa and i... we dont agree on anything

You are too young to be so bitter!!

CHS_CG
02-09-2007, 05:08 PM
im not bitter.. not me at all!:D

Emerson1
02-09-2007, 05:52 PM
I've never broken the rules.

Blastoderm55
02-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Lies make the Baby Jesus cry.

Emerson1
02-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Lies make the Baby Jesus cry.
I'd like to see where I did.

TripleH
02-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Holmes_Fans
*** Banned Member ***

Member #: 3785

3afan2K3
*** Banned Member ***

Member #: 1806

:thinking: :thinking:

Phantom Stang
02-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by TripleH
Holmes_Fans
*** Banned Member ***

3afan2K3
*** Banned Member ***

Now just how would someone with only 4 posts be familiar with these usernames?:thinking:

:D

clemsmarina
02-09-2007, 06:49 PM

....but it's completely ok to call people morons and idiots, and make yourself feel good by "Grouping" everyone!!!

Emerson1
02-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by TripleH
Holmes_Fans
*** Banned Member ***

3afan2K3
*** Banned Member ***

Don't remember those people breaking any rules. Really can't get into that though.