PDA

View Full Version : Aggie joke

bobcat1
02-09-2007, 02:12 PM
A Texas Tech graduate, a University of Texas grad and a Texas Aggie were sitting in a bar in San Antonio. The view of the river was fantastic, the beer was ice cold and the food exceptional.

"You know," said the guy from Tech, "I still prefer the beer joints back in Lubbock. There's one place where the owner goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy 4 beers, he will buy the 5th."

The Longhorn said "Well, at my favorite bar in Austin, the owner will buy your 3rd drink after you've bought 2."

"Hell, that's nothin'," the Aggie responded. "Back in College Station there's this bar where the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink and keep them coming all night. Then when you've had enough to drink, they take you upstairs and see that you get laid. And it's all on the house."

The Red Raider and the Longhorn immediately doubted the Aggie's claims.

"And this actually happened to you?" asked the Tech grad.

"No, not me personally," admitted the Aggie. "But it did happen to my sister."

Keith7
02-09-2007, 02:14 PM
his sister was prolly a sheep

Funk-d-fied
02-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Three college guys were out partying one night. They'd all had a little too much to drink when a cop pulled them over. So they jumped in the bed of their truck and found three big potato sacks. Each of them crawled in one.

When the officer came up to the car he shined his flash light on the first bag and tapped it. The guy from Texas A&M said, "Meow." The officer said, "Wow, that's some cat."

When he got to the second bag with the kid from University of Texas he tapped it and the kid answered, "Woof!" The officer said, "Wow, what a dog."

Then he got to the third bag with the kid from Texas Tech. He tapped it and the kid replied, "Potato."

DU_stud04
02-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
Three college guys were out partying one night. They'd all had a little too much to drink when a cop pulled them over. So they jumped in the bed of their truck and found three big potato sacks. Each of them crawled in one.

When the officer came up to the car he shined his flash light on the first bag and tapped it. The guy from Texas A&M said, "Meow." The officer said, "Wow, that's some cat."

When he got to the second bag with the kid from University of Texas he tapped it and the kid answered, "Woof!" The officer said, "Wow, what a dog."

Then he got to the third bag with the kid from Texas Tech. He tapped it and the kid replied, "Potato." thats not how i remembered the joke.... you left some out.:mad: :mad: :mad:

RMAC
02-09-2007, 03:19 PM
You got it all wrong. We don't get DWI's in Lubbock. . . 742-RIDE baby.

Funk-d-fied
02-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Did you hear about the Longhorn terrorist who tried to blow up the Aggie team bus.
He burned his lip on the tailpipe.

Funk-d-fied
02-09-2007, 03:30 PM
A UT Vol, a t-sip and an Aggie walk into the bar at the same time and decide to have a drinking contest.

The UT Vol orders a fifth of Jack Daniels, pours a pint glass, drains it, tosses the fifth bottle into the air, pulls his revolver out and shoots the fifth, shattering glass everywhere. Then he says "We've got lots of whiskey in Tennesseee."

The t-sip orders a bottle of fruity blush wine, drains a pint glass, throws the bottle into the air, pulls his revolver, shoots the bottle and says "we've got a lot of wine in Austin.

The Aggie looks at both of the other two, orders a bottle of Cuervo, drains a pint glass, pulls his revolver, shoots the t-sip and says "We've got a lot of these tsips in Texas."

JJ7997
02-10-2007, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
his sister was prolly a sheep

And in Austin it would have been his brother dressed as a "sister"

bobcat1
02-10-2007, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
And in Austin it would have been his brother dressed as a "sister"
:clap: :clap: :clap: