PDA

View Full Version : Where did that thread thats not here go?

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Hmmm. I'm gone like 5 minutes and now there is a thread gone...

crzyjournalist03
02-09-2007, 01:27 PM
what thread???

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-09-2007, 01:32 PM
The one thats gone, duh.

No we were discussing some things in a thread that have been deemed inappropriate so it's gone.

crzyjournalist03
02-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
The one thats gone, duh.

No we were discussing some things in a thread that have been deemed inappropriate so it's gone.

Then I'm glad it's gone!

Don't talk inappropriately!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DU_stud04
02-09-2007, 01:43 PM
ahh that thread is gone...... lets start a new one :D

rundoe
02-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Thats the one that was deleted.:mad:

rundoe
02-09-2007, 02:03 PM
are their any mods or admins logged on right now to pm some questions to about the deleted thread right now?

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Some of you just never learn. Look, kids drink - that's a fact of life, BUT it is illegal for them to do so.

From the rules:

Topics and comments involving the promotion, sale or distribution of illegal substances and/or activities are forbidden. Examples of this are illegal drugs and gambling activities. Under no circumstances will 3ADownlow be used to facilitate illegal activities of any kind. We intend to set a good example.

Everyone talking about underaged drinking is deemed NOT acceptable.

:nerd:

If this STILL doesn't answer your questions then send one of us a PM, but I think it's pretty clear.

rundoe
02-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
The one thats gone, duh.

Bull, There was nothing inappropriate on that thread. Just look at some of the others on this page, links to kids with alcohol and pot????

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
Bull, There was nothing inappropriate on that thread. Just look at some of the others on this page, links to kids with alcohol and pot????

Where????

44INAROW
02-09-2007, 02:12 PM
nevermind.......

kepdawg
02-09-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Some of you just never learn. Look, kids drink - that's a fact of life, BUT it is illegal for them to do so.

From the rules:

Topics and comments involving the promotion, sale or distribution of illegal substances and/or activities are forbidden. Examples of this are illegal drugs and gambling activities. Under no circumstances will 3ADownlow be used to facilitate illegal activities of any kind. We intend to set a good example.

Everyone talking about underaged drinking is deemed NOT acceptable.

:nerd:

If this STILL doesn't answer your questions then send one of us a PM, but I think it's pretty clear.

Since it has been brought up, I suggest slightly rewording that rule. I was going to be the first to reply to the now gone topic, but was somewhat familiar with this rule, so I thought about it and checked the rules. Upon reading that rule I did not think that my stating that something happens would viloate that rule; however, since I had such doubt I opted not to post.

Hopefully my posting this doesn't get me fired! :D

Ranger Mom
02-09-2007, 02:24 PM
I read the post after it had already been removed from the public board......you have to admit, there were SEVERAL posts on there almost glorifying the act of underage drinking.

That is the main thing that got it moved!

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I read the post after it had already been removed from the public board......you have to admit, there were SEVERAL posts on there almost glorifying the act of underage drinking.

That is the main thing that got it moved!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Since it has been brought up, I suggest slightly rewording that rule. I was going to be the first to reply to the now gone topic, but was somewhat familiar with this rule, so I thought about it and checked the rules. Upon reading that rule I did not think that my stating that something happens would viloate that rule; however, since I had such doubt I opted not to post.

Hopefully my posting this doesn't get me fired! :D
Good thinking.....might be able to do just that.

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Good thinking.....might be able to do just that. I'm glad you understood b/c I can't see straight right now.

rundoe
02-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Then might i suggest, you need to go back and remove every post where posters have made bets on games , also covered under rule # 2.

Example. Having to add to your signature (for a certain amount of time that you support a team that you really don't) because you lost a bet on that was made on the downlow.

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Then might i suggest, you need to go back and remove every post where posters have made bets on games , also covered under rule # 2.

Example. Having to add to your signature (for a certain amount of time that you support a team that you really don't) because you lost a bet on that was made on the downlow.

:doh: :twitch: :doh: :twitch: :doh: :twitch:

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 02:43 PM

And I suggest that you worry about following the rules in place and the mods will worry about enforcing them.

Ranger Mom
02-09-2007, 02:47 PM

Losing a bet and having to say so in a signature and betting money on something are two completely different things!!

2). Illegal activity topics are forbidden.