PDA

View Full Version : Will Barbaro....................

burnet44
02-09-2007, 12:19 PM
http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/02/barbaroheaven.jpg

Will Barbaro Go To Heaven? It's Up To You
Barbaro is still dead, of course, but even so he needs your help more than ever. The Lexington Herald-Leader is asking readers to vote on whether Barbaro will go to Heaven. We have no idea why the Herald-Leader gets to decide ... sometimes religion confuses us.

So far the results are encouraging, but it's close; and the northern precincts have not yet checked in, where voters are decidedly anti-horse. So if you want to make sure that Barbaro goes first class instead of coach for all of eternity, get in on this now. By the look of the poll's message board, it's anyone's horse race at this point.

what a country we live in

SintonFan
02-09-2007, 12:33 PM
All dogs go to heaven... that's a fact.
A horse with wings is a Pegasus.:nerd:

Ranger Mom
02-09-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm not gonna touch this, because the next thing we will know, we will be slammed for not making a post talking about whether Anna Nicole will go to heaven or not!!

You know....that apples and oranges thing!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

44INAROW
02-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm not gonna touch this, because the next thing we will know, we will be slammed for not making a post talking about whether Anna Nicole will go to heaven or not!!

I have learned a neat exercise to get the feeling back in my fingers (from sitting on them :) )

TheDOCTORdre
02-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Barbaro contributed more to the world than Anna Nicole ever did. Nonetheless Barbaro still goes in the ground and that where his journey ends while Anna goes to a warmer destination

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I have learned a neat exercise to get the feeling back in my fingers (from sitting on them :) )
You need to share that exercise with others. :D

SintonFan
02-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Barbaro contributed more to the world than Anna Nicole ever did. Nonetheless Barbaro still goes in the ground and that where his journey ends while Anna goes to a warmer destination
There's always glue or dog food to think about.:clap:

Txbroadcaster
02-09-2007, 01:28 PM
I happen to believe there is a special place for animals when they pass, but hey that is just me

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I happen to believe there is a special place for animals when they pass, but hey that is just me

Amen. :D

burnet44
02-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You need to share that exercise with others. :D

yeah I need a reason to exercise

as posted above