PDA

View Full Version : Matt Simms gone bad! (Phil's son)

Funk-d-fied
02-09-2007, 11:28 AM
link removed due to inappropriate language.....lhpm

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Haha seems like he is well on his way to go to the NFL.

burnet44
02-09-2007, 11:54 AM
http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/02/simmsblunt.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/861/3255/320/268737/chris%20simms%20blunt%20closeup.jpg

Matt Simms Can Roll A Fat One (In A Slightly Different Fashion Than His Brother Can)
You might not have realized that Phil Simms actually has two football playing sons. The first is Chris Simms, of course, who was John Amaechi before it was COOL to be John Amaechi. But the second is Matt Simms, who is about to attend Louisville and has proven to be a bit of an asshead.

But the kid's got potential, and not just on the field. Kissing Suzy Kolber has found a picture, via Eagles Insider, of young Matt Simms about to roll what seems like some happy greenery for himself. We suppose it's possible that young Matt just enjoys rolling his own cigarettes; if that's the case, we suspect he has the patience and stick-to-it-iveness that is required of a big time quarterback. But we doubt that's the case.

Much credit to KSK, which actually posted this at 4:20 this morning. Now that's devotion to the cause.

44INAROW
02-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Grey Goose - Breakfast of Champions

Txbroadcaster
02-09-2007, 12:04 PM
honestly..does not look like weed

big daddy russ
02-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
honestly..does not look like weed
Not at all. I'd actually be more concerned about him drinking and driving... but hey, that's just me.

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 01:23 PM
That is not weed. And its on a napkin for crying out loud...:rolleyes:

Keith7
02-09-2007, 01:28 PM
no thats weed, it looks like he is breaking it up and putting it in a cut open blunt.. but I dont know anything about that stuff..

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
no thats weed, it looks like he is breaking it up and putting it in a cut open blunt.. but I dont know anything about that stuff..

I guess you can get zig-zags in Napkin size now.

District303aPastPlayer
02-09-2007, 01:31 PM
the brown thing is a cut open blunt... it is weed

Keith7
02-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I guess you can get zig-zags in Napkin size now.

a blunt is a cigar that has been cut open and the insides have been dumped out.. thats what it the brown looking peice of paper is that is ontop of the napkin.. there are no zigzags in the picture

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 01:36 PM
OMG!! Hahaha!! Um...yeah......I know what a blunt is! :rolleyes:

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
a blunt is a cigar that has been cut open and the insides have been dumped out.. thats what it the brown looking peice of paper is that is ontop of the napkin.. there are no zigzags in the picture

And apparently you didn't catch the sarcasm...

Keith7
02-09-2007, 01:38 PM
And apparently you didn't catch the sarcasm...

oop well sorry its hard to catch sometimes on message boards

crzyjournalist03
02-09-2007, 01:39 PM
This is a little off topic, but a few years ago I wanted to see how much my sister really knew about drugs, so we started having a casual conversation and I started talking to her about the "difference" between weed and marijuana...I was relieved when she followed the trail, pretending that she "knew" that they were totally different...proving that she has no knowledge or experience with it whatsoever!

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
This is a little off topic, but a few years ago I wanted to see how much my sister really knew about drugs, so we started having a casual conversation and I started talking to her about the "difference" between weed and marijuana...I was relieved when she followed the trail, pretending that she "knew" that they were totally different...proving that she has no knowledge or experience with it whatsoever!

Nice trick!

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Drugs are bad. I have never even touched aspirin in my life.

Where is the emote with the halo? :doh:

Blastoderm55
02-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

Or at least that's what she led you to believe. I used the same trick on my parents when I was young. :devil: :smoker:

Txbroadcaster
02-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Drugs are bad. I have never even touched aspirin in my life.

Where is the emote with the halo? :doh:

For u....:devil: