PDA

View Full Version : I need counseling

CenTexSports
02-09-2007, 11:15 AM
I am very torn. I like Wade Phillips and Tony Romo but I have sworn not to root for the Cowboys while JJ is still the owner. BUT JJ says he is going into a hands off mode. I can't decide. What do you think?

kepdawg
02-09-2007, 11:17 AM
I say either you are a Cowboys fan or you are not!

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I say either you are a Cowboys fan or you are not!

I agree. I don't always agree with what Jerry does but he did make it easy to be a cowboys fan early in my life. I mean 3 superbowl wins for the team I loved as a child makes me think he's done alright. Maybe this time he will take a less active role in the team, not likely but I think Phillips and Jerry won't clash and it will be smooth sailing.

CenTexSports
02-09-2007, 11:20 AM
That is the point. I was but now I am not and I want to be again.

The reasons named above were the dark years. The true Cowboy glory years were the Staubach years. And maybe the Romo years can be the second coming of the glory years.

MI, TA, and ES are the devil incarnate with JJ as the head of the monster.

buff4ever
02-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Once a cowboy always a cowboy. You have to look at it as we have jerry until we don't have jerry. I still want my team to win, and I want to think that this is a good start to straightening out what I think is a team with a great amount of talent on both sides of the ball.

SintonFan
02-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I am very torn. I like Wade Phillips and Tony Romo but I have sworn not to root for the Cowboys while JJ is still the owner. BUT JJ says he is going into a hands off mode. I can't decide. What do you think?
lol
"Hands off mode"... I'll believe it when I see it.:D