PDA

View Full Version : What's going on in Jasper?

kepdawg
02-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Doesn't Jasper need a superintendent, athletic director/head coach, and a couple of principals within the district? What's going on down there?

kepdawg
02-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Where's all the Jasper people at?

Bulldog92
02-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Where's all the Jasper people at?

I'm here. I had no idea that we're cleaning house like that. I thought Lauve and maybe a few assistants were leaving and that was it.

kepdawg
02-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog92
I'm here. I had no idea that we're cleaning house like that. I thought Lauve and maybe a few assistants were leaving and that was it.

I think the principal positions are at the lower levels. It's probably all coincidental. I was just wondering if maybe there was something going on that would cause there to be so many "high level" openings.

spiveyrat
02-09-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm out of state. No way of knowing.

JasperDog94
02-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Nothing's going on. That's just business in a small school district. Good people tend to move up.

kepdawg
02-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Nothing's going on. That's just business in a small school district. Good people tend to move up.

It seemed like there was a lot more stability within the district when I was growing up.

JasperDog94
02-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
It seemed like there was a lot more stability within the district when I was growing up. With the numbers continually going up for classification purposes and Jasper's enrollment continually declining, it's just not the place where you're going to find many "lifers". About the best you can do is get good quality people on their way up the career ladder and enjoy them while you can.

There's nothing wrong with that. That's just the way it is.