PDA

View Full Version : ever been to Wal- Mart?

carter08
02-08-2007, 08:59 PM
I have
How about ypu

kepdawg
02-08-2007, 09:02 PM
I hate going to that place!

burnet44
02-08-2007, 09:23 PM
we go too much

Emerson1
02-08-2007, 09:25 PM
I have walked through every aisle of a walmart in one visit 2 separate times.

kepdawg
02-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Every time I go there are never enough checker outers!

Emerson1
02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Every time I go there are never enough checker outers!
Ours has self checkout

kepdawg
02-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Ours has self checkout

Those things scare me! Plus I don't want to check myself out!

crzyjournalist03
02-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Ours has self checkout

The one where I live at has them too, but for some reason, they only have one or two open at a time, so it still takes just as long as the regular line!

Heyoverthere
02-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Those things scare me! Plus I don't want to check myself out!

yeah same here i hate to say it but im a little on the lazy side when that comes plus i dont get paid to check myself out lol

NDFootball
02-09-2007, 05:19 AM
Wal Mart is fun at 4 in the morning...all the crazies come out

rundoe
02-09-2007, 07:23 AM
My wife can spend $100.00 at Walmart just driving by. If she actually goes in it's always $300.00 or more?:confused:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/aka-fitzy/th13wh.gif

Ranger Mom
02-09-2007, 07:39 AM
We have a brand new Wal-Mart and it was great when it was first opened...it has gone downhill though. (Now the old one on the opposite side of town is the best one).

Never enough checkers there either. I always use the self checkout whether I have 5 items or 5000 items.

I was in there Saturday and had to use the bathroom. It was "closed for cleaning", so I went to the one in the back, it was "closed for cleaning" too!

A lady walked up with her little gir,l who was about to pee all over herself and she had come from the one in front too, the little girl was in tears when her mom told her she had to wait.

I walked into the bathroom and told the lady that was cleaning that there was a little girl who HAD to go, and we were using it whether it was closed or not!! SO WE DID!!:D :D

SintonFan
02-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We have a brand new Wal-Mart and it was great when it was first opened...it has gone downhill though. (Now the old one on the opposite side of town is the best one).

Never enough checkers there either. I always use the self checkout whether I have 5 items or 5000 items.

I was in there Saturday and had to use the bathroom. It was "closed for cleaning", so I went to the one in the back, it was "closed for cleaning" too!

A lady walked up with her little gir,l who was about to pee all over herself and she had come from the one in front too, the little girl was in tears when her mom told her she had to wait.

I walked into the bathroom and told the lady that was cleaning that there was a little girl who HAD to go, and we were using it whether it was closed or not!! SO WE DID!!:D :D
Forever the heroine RM.:clap:

Phil C
02-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

:clap: :clap: :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
02-09-2007, 12:19 PM
I worked wal-mart night stocker for about a year I know how much that place blows

BuffyMars
02-09-2007, 01:28 PM
I live in Rusk. No Wal-Mart. Don't get me started.

:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: