PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale and Fairfield

Johnny Utah
02-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Who is next in hoops action? Who will Fairfield catch in the playoffs?

eagles_victory
02-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Who is next in hoops action? Who will Fairfield catch in the playoffs? we should get the runner up from the rockdale district or the third place team from the waco district not sure how those district races are shaking out though. We had a tough one in Palestine Tuesday winning 92-83 i believe that was the score.... next up is madisonville

Johnny Utah
02-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Good luck. Think Rockdale is still in the hunt for third.

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Good luck. Think Rockdale is still in the hunt for third. I guess I'm a bad district fan. I don't even know the standings outside of us. :doh:

Johnny Utah
02-09-2007, 12:25 PM
I could be wrong, but I think LH is first, Hutto or Taylor tied for second maybe, or tied with the Rock for third.

mwynn05
02-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I guess I'm a bad district fan. I don't even know the standings outside of us. :doh: The district sucks outside of liberty hill they are the only team with a record over .500....has the standings on the waco trib website....i think the score was 93-80

LH Panther Mom
02-09-2007, 12:56 PM
I could be wrong, but I think LH is first, Hutto or Taylor tied for second maybe, or tied with the Rock for third.
Yeah, I knew we were first @ 7-0, hoping to go have consecutive undefeated district seasons tonight, just didn't know where the rest of the teams stood. Rockdale is the only team I've not yet seen play, so I'm looking forward to the game.