PDA

View Full Version : Cost savings idea for Wednesday

Gsquared
02-07-2007, 11:29 AM
How to get a few free pizzas

Find the closest apartment complex with 3 or 4 buildings in it.
Call you favorite pizza delivery place.
Place an order for a pizza or two for an apartment in building one. Hang up, call in a pizza or two for an apartment in building two. Hang up and order another pizza or two for building three. Ordering a pizza for building 4 is optional. In 15-20 mins, send your friend Beef (or you can go yourself) to building one and have him wait for the pizza guy to pull up to the first building to deliver the pizzas. 9 times out of 10, delivery guy will leave the pizzas for buildings two, three, and four, in the car and leave the car unlocked. Beef waits till the guy is delivering the pizza to the first building, runs, opens the door and grabs the remaining pizzas. Neither legal or ethical but very filling.
Tomorrow, how to get free beer.

Txbroadcaster
02-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

Place an order for a pizza or two for an apartment in building one. Hang up, call in a pizza or two for an apartment in building two. Hang up and order another pizza or two for building three. Ordering a pizza for building 4 is optional. In 15-20 mins, send your friend Beef (or you can go yourself) to building one and have him wait for the pizza guy to pull up to the first building to deliver the pizzas. 9 times out of 10, delivery guy will leave the other pizzas in the car and leave the car unlocked. Beef waits till the guy is delivering the pizza to the first building, runs, opens the door and grabs the remaining pizzas. Neither legal or ethical but very filling.

After doing that..tomorrow should be how to get a good Lawyer cheap..Or how to jump bail and not be caught

Gsquared
02-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Ugghhh, broadcasters.

BuffyMars
02-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Awwww I was all excited!

I live in a town with a population of roughly 8,000. That may or may not include the cow population...:thinking:

Our apartment complex consist of about 10 apartments all lined together in a row, with another one thrown on top.....(I am descriptive I know...:tongue:)

So no free pizza for me...and I don't even drink beer. How about free Patron....can u muster that up??!!??:devil:

Bullaholic
02-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

Place an order for a pizza or two for an apartment in building one. Hang up, call in a pizza or two for an apartment in building two. Hang up and order another pizza or two for building three. Ordering a pizza for building 4 is optional. In 15-20 mins, send your friend Beef (or you can go yourself) to building one and have him wait for the pizza guy to pull up to the first building to deliver the pizzas. 9 times out of 10, delivery guy will leave the pizzas for buildings two, three, and four, in the car and leave the car unlocked. Beef waits till the guy is delivering the pizza to the first building, runs, opens the door and grabs the remaining pizzas. Neither legal or ethical but very filling.

I thought you quit this after you got busted again in Royse City?
All of the animals and the midget nearly starved before you made bail last time---besides, they said to tell you they were tired of pizza.

bhtrainer
02-07-2007, 11:50 AM
would that seriously even work?

Gobbla2001
02-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by bhtrainer

of course...

atleast if you get busted you know how to send your mail from jail without holdin' bubba's pockets so he'll give you stamps...

Gsquared
02-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
It works in Austin, we got all kinds of free pizza that way in college

smustangs
02-07-2007, 12:23 PM
haha sounds good i was hungry for pizza haha

bhtrainer
02-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
of course...

atleast if you get busted you know how to send your mail from jail without holdin' bubba's pockets so he'll give you stamps...

thats a good one...lol thanks now i know how to send my mail from jail when i get caught stealin pizza