PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys Hall of Fame - The 90's

kepdawg
02-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Troy is in. Michael is in. Emmitt will be in.

Who else from the 1990's should get in?

Consider each independently: don't use the Michael Irvin shouldn't get in before Drew Pearson or Art Monk gets in argument!

Keith7
02-06-2007, 11:35 PM
mark stepnoski.. 5 time pro bowler, 'nough said

piratebg
02-06-2007, 11:55 PM
Woodson and Haley were some of my favorite defensive players. Novacek and the Moose also deserve their spot on there, too.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-07-2007, 12:12 AM
You gotta have Moose. Enough said.

Anyone remember Techmo Super Bowl on Nintendo?

Novacek was so awesome on that game.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-07-2007, 12:26 AM
They should all be in They are part of America's Team

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
They should all be in They are part of America's Team

Amen

burnet44
02-07-2007, 09:15 AM
sanders and allen

none of the rest

Macarthur
02-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Larry Allen - Absolutely. He is the most dominate interior lineman in the history of the league.

Charles Haley - Probably. Kinda surprised he's not in already. He was a dominate edge rusher.

Jimmy Johnson - I don't think he will. Longevity will hurt him.

Daryl Johnston - Not a HOFer. Great role player, but not a HOFer.

Jerry Jones - He will eventually be in. Jerry has revolutionized how NFL owners have done business. He was a big part in how the revenues of the league have exploded over the last 10-15 years. He rubs some people wrong personally, but looking at it objectively, how can you keep him out, especially if he wins another SB before he turns it over to Stephen.

Nate Newton - No.

Jay Novacek - No.

Deion Sanders - Absolutely. Deion is a first ballot HOFer.

Darren Woodson - I think he should be in. They don't let many safeties in, but he was the best for a long time.

crzyjournalist03
02-07-2007, 01:03 PM
is Moose in the Ring of Honor? I think that would be much more appropriate for him...he was huge to Cowboys fans during the 1990's, and I think that he deserves to be recognized as the greatest fullback the team has ever had.

Bearkat
02-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
is Moose in the Ring of Honor? I think that would be much more appropriate for him...he was huge to Cowboys fans during the 1990's, and I think that he deserves to be recognized as the greatest fullback the team has ever had.

I will agree with your comment about MOOSE. It's hard for a fullback to get into the HOF.
I voted for Haley, Allen, Deion, and Woodson on the poll. I think the first 3 are for sure, but you never know about Woodson. He is my favorite COWBOY of all time, not to mention the COWBOYS all-time tackle leader, so I hope he makes it to Canton.

Txbroadcaster
02-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Larry Allen - Yes..first ballet

Charles Haley - If Terry Bradshaw is in with below average numbers because he won 4 rings..then Haley who was a major role player for FIVE SB winners should get in.

Jimmy Johnson - No.

Daryl Johnston - No..great guy who was a piece in the machine.

Jerry Jones - yes..like him or not, he has changed how owners think
Nate Newton - 6 time pro bowler..depends on what they think of his past

Jay Novacek - This is tough..he does not have AMAZING numbers..BUT respected in the league..I think might be a veterans pick one day

Deion Sanders - Yes

Darren Woodson - Like Novacek..not a ton of numbers, But is considered a good player..another veterans pick

Another one who MIGHT be thought of

Ken Norton Jr and Stepnowski