PDA

View Full Version : puffs or kleenex?

pirate44
02-06-2007, 05:03 PM
i came down with a stinkin' cold and have gone thru 1 1/2 boxes of kleenex today only. when i sneeze it feels like needles are poking me all over :(

i hate the seasonal changes!

44INAROW
02-06-2007, 05:05 PM
hope you feel better soon - one of the ladies I work with has this constant, hacking cough and she is miserable..... my eyes keep watering and I have a sore throat - I sure hope I'm not getting sick.:rolleyes:

big daddy russ
02-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Just got over a cold and just realized last week that Kleenex is to Puffs as sandpaper is to Charmin Ultra. Once my girl introduced me to Puffs, I knew I'd never go back.

Oh, and you have to get the type with lotion.

pirate44
02-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

yuck...i dont want to put my face into something that feels like its already been used

coach
02-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Just got over a cold and just realized last week that Kleenex is to Puffs as sandpaper is to Charmin Ultra. Once my girl introduced me to Puffs, I knew I'd never go back.

i agree the lotion ones feel relieving

LH Panther Mom
02-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
yuck...i dont want to put my face into something that feels like its already been used
My mother says the same thing about Charmin Ultra......and I soooooo agree with BDR. :D

luvhoops34
02-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
My mother says the same thing about Charmin Ultra......and I soooooo agree with BDR. :D

Got to have my Charmin Ultra! :o

DU_stud04
02-06-2007, 06:59 PM
tp

coach
02-06-2007, 07:08 PM
what about the charmin ultra scented

pirate44
02-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by coach
what about the charmin ultra scented
arent they all scented at one time or another?

big daddy russ
02-06-2007, 07:20 PM
I used to live with that problem. Then I got tired of filing my nose off with standard coarse grain Kleenex everytime I got a cold.

Trust me 44, once you get used to it, it makes everything better. Flowers are more colorful, your family's happier, and it increases your sperm count.

coach
02-06-2007, 07:25 PM
arent they all scented at one time or another?

lmao should i have said pre scented?

pirate44
02-06-2007, 07:28 PM
I used to live with that problem. Then I got tired of filing my nose off with standard coarse grain Kleenex everytime I got a cold.

Trust me 44, once you get used to it, it makes everything better. Flowers are more colorful, your family's happier, and it increases your sperm count.
ROFL..thats what you said about the fancy shmancy shaving cream. but i'll stick to my Barbosol. but i tried the expensive shaving cream, so maybe ill try to creamy tissue too. i have to say, the best suggestions for anything, are ones that i got from the people on the downlow.:thumbsup:

bhtrainer
02-06-2007, 08:11 PM
i thought kleenex had ones with lotion too

CHS_CG
02-06-2007, 11:03 PM
I use the puffs ultra.. the puffs with lotion feel to slimmy to me so i tried the ultra (which still have lotion) but it doesnt have to much. I also have this crud goin out. I am sick of it!