PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on Gonzales vs. Sinton?

SintonFan
11-14-2001, 12:17 AM
It seems nobody has much to say about Gonzales. I think they are underated(throw out the early season loss to La Grange). This is gonna be a very good game with Gonzales 9-1 rated top 30 in many polls and Sinton 10-0; although it won't draw the hype of some other games. Any thoughts, info and predictions would be appreciated.

Jacket2000
11-14-2001, 12:42 AM
Gonzales has played some good 3A competition, and has walked away with only one loss to the defending state champion. But, Sinton has played some quality opponents as well, and has yet to even be challenged. I dont see it being much different this week either.
J2K
"If at first you dont succeed, sky diving's probably not for you."

sinfan75
11-14-2001, 06:53 PM
Well after readin the scoutin report in the Sinton paper I think it'll be a close ballgame.A solid QB,receivers,and rbs are fast, big offensive line.Their defense might be suspect but you never know.Besides that too many people predictin a rout.Teams tend get pissed off when every one thinks they'll get their butts whipped.Besides their 9-1-they must be doin somethin right!

toby070
11-15-2001, 12:00 AM
I watched Gonzales v Wimberley preseason scrimmage, and I know those games don'y mean jack, but the Apaches are big and fast. Last year their defense was good, offense seemed a little shaky. This year their QB looked much better, has really improved a lot in a year. They will be a handful!