PDA

View Full Version : For all you cat lovers...

BuffyMars
02-06-2007, 11:27 AM
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQj2ohqCBk

kaorder1999
02-06-2007, 11:31 AM
KITTEN WE RESCUED

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3662/picture025sw3.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9216/picture029if9.jpg

BuffyMars
02-06-2007, 11:34 AM
OMG!! so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Poor baby having to get a bath...

Very Cute! Thank you for sharing! :D

Txbroadcaster
02-06-2007, 11:35 AM
ok pic of cat getting bath...makes the kitten look like a blue eyed DEVIL

kaorder1999
02-06-2007, 11:37 AM
you arent lying....she WAS NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda found it on the bridge here in crandall going over HWY 175 so she named it Bridget!

CHS_CG
02-06-2007, 11:40 AM
that is too cute...we rescued a black and white cat about 8 or 9 years ago.. then she had a litter of kittens and we gave them away then she had another litter b4 we could get frisky self to the vet and out of 2 litters there was only 1 grey and white cat so we kept him and they have both grown to be about 20 lb cats.. lazy as hell but i love em to death

BuffyMars
02-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
you arent lying....she WAS NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda found it on the bridge here in crandall going over HWY 175 so she named it Bridget!

Awwww......poor thing! Well I am glad she found a happy home! Wish more people were like ya'll! :D And cute name!

kaorder1999
02-06-2007, 11:46 AM
well..we dont still have her. We adopted her out. We arent really cat people but we are animal people. We dont like to see animals not cared for so we found a cat lover to take her!!!

BuffyMars
02-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
well..we dont still have her. We adopted her out. We arent really cat people but we are animal people. We dont like to see animals not cared for so we found a cat lover to take her!!!

Well its still nice what you did! :D

CHS_CG
02-06-2007, 11:57 AM
we have 4 cats here at the office.. a momma cat decided she was gunna make our warehouse her new home and have 3 kittens in there lol.. we feed them and stuff but i would like to see them go to a nice home.. i would take them to a shelter but i have a feeling they would be put down if they weren adopted soon. anybody wanna take them off our hands. i cant take them home bc my 2 cats are jealous as hell..

LH Panther Mom
02-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Awwwwww, to all. I love cats! LHPD didn't particularly care for them until a couple of years ago. We recently got adopted by a black cat. He showed up a couple of weeks ago and just started staying in the yard. Our boy kitty can open the front door to come in, and one morning the black kitty waltzed in behind him to eat and acted like he lived here. I put him out and put some cat food on the front porch. LHPD said "he did not want to have to deal with another cat". (Like he "deals with" the 2 we have now. LOL! :rolleyes: ) One or two mornings later, it was extremely cold and he let the black kitty in because he felt sorry for him. ;) Of course, the girl kitty isn't too thrilled, but then half the time, she's not too thrilled with her brother either.

BuffyMars
02-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Awwwwww, to all. I love cats! LHPD didn't particularly care for them until a couple of years ago. We recently got adopted by a black cat. He showed up a couple of weeks ago and just started staying in the yard. Our boy kitty can open the front door to come in, and one morning the black kitty waltzed in behind him to eat and acted like he lived here. I put him out and put some cat food on the front porch. LHPD said "he did not want to have to deal with another cat". (Like he "deals with" the 2 we have now. LOL! :rolleyes: ) One or two mornings later, it was extremely cold and he let the black kitty in because he felt sorry for him. ;) Of course, the girl kitty isn't too thrilled, but then half the time, she's not too thrilled with her brother either.

LOL! That's cute! I can't say no to any animal to be honest with you. Henceforth why I currently have 5 cats, 1 dog...and less than 6 mos. ago I had 3 dogs!

We can't turn away strays to save our life! And don't let Terry fool you...he'll prob say he can turn them away easy...but hes just as much of a sucker as me! :inlove:

kaorder1999
02-06-2007, 12:07 PM
haha....same here. We feel so sorry for strays. Hell...amanda walks our neighbors black lab about every other day because she feels sorry for it since its never walked or played with!!

Txbroadcaster
02-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
LOL! That's cute! I can't say no to any animal to be honest with you. Henceforth why I currently have 5 cats, 1 dog...and less than 6 mos. ago I had 3 dogs!

We can't turn away strays to save our life! And don't let Terry fool you...he'll prob say he can turn them away easy...but hes just as much of a sucker as me! :inlove:

I have no idea what ur talking about..I hate animals..all cute and sweet and playful and loyal

Bullaholic
02-06-2007, 12:10 PM
This cat pic has always cracked me up---

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/drunkcat.jpg