PDA

View Full Version : Dickie V and Dan Shulman just talked about Bulldog 12 on ESPN...

big daddy russ
02-05-2007, 11:09 PM
They were talking about the great job the Reed Rowdies did with the shirts, specifically name-dropping Blake and one of his boys. Said that those two had done tons to get them out there and that it showed in the atmosphere.

Blake, I'm gonna keep bumping this until you see it.

pirate4state
02-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Cool. What shirts?

big daddy russ
02-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Cool. What shirts?
It was "White Out" at Reed Arena tonight. It's basically the same thing as the Maroon Out football game, where they pick one home game out of the year to completely blanket in those t-shirts.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
It was "White Out" at Reed Arena tonight. It's basically the same thing as the Maroon Out football game, where they pick one home game out of the year to completely blanket in those t-shirts.

I even went and bought one, and then I didn't get the ticket someone promised to sell me, so I stayed in and wore it and watched.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-06-2007, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I even went and bought one, and then I didn't get the ticket someone promised to sell me, so I stayed in and wore it and watched.

So does that make you a t-shirt fan?

Jk.

Bulldog_12
02-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Yeah man, my cell phone blew up in the second half when they said my name. lol Thank God I DVR'ed the game. I came straight home and watched it again just to hear my name and Dick Vitale saying, "Oh man, those are two great guys!" I was also in the main picture on ESPN.com's College Basketball page between Durant and Carter! It was a great night of publicity for me.:D

CHS_CG
02-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Yeah man, my cell phone blew up in the second half when they said my name. lol Thank God I DVR'ed the game. I came straight home and watched it again just to hear my name and Dick Vitale saying, "Oh man, those are two great guys!" I was also in the main picture on ESPN.com's College Basketball page between Durant and Carter! It was a great night of publicity for me.:D

i took some cold medicine last night and was fighting myself to stay asleep I must have missed it... that kinda pisses me off!

Phil C
02-06-2007, 10:29 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

big daddy russ
02-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Good stuff, man. I always feel kinda proud when I hear someone that I know getting name-dropped like that.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
So does that make you a t-shirt fan?

Jk.

Possibly, but since I do go to the school and am also an athlete here, I think that it's okay for me. :D