PDA

View Full Version : Burnet Fans, you've got class!

pinecone
12-15-2003, 01:24 AM
I cannot believe how honest some of you Burnet fans are. At least two of you, HotDawg89 and spaniard (forgive me if I quote the wrong names) go so far as to admit that you saw your team holding. Now that is honesty, folks. How many of you would go on this board and admit it about your favorite team? For most of us, if the referee didn't call it, it didn't happen. And about 99% of you are gracious losers. You were a class act when you lost to Everman last yr. and now it must be doubly hard to take, but some of you are already showing your good attitude and getting ready for next year. You have been a big part of what makes this board a great place. You will have a good team next year, and like Jasper, you will be back. Hope we meet you again next year. But next year its our turn to be home team and not have the sun in our eyes and get to sit on the lucky side of Kyle field. :D

olddawggreen
12-15-2003, 09:36 AM
Thanks Pinecone, and if your guys make it past the semi finals, this is one Bulldog Fan that will be sitting on your side at the big one! You team should be returning a great amount of talent next year and can only continue to get better. Best of Luck!

Chris Hart
12-15-2003, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the kind words Pinecone, I also support Jasper unless they are playing Burnet. I believe big changes will take place in Burnet this off-season. We may have a new coaching staff next season(if so Coach Wilmann, please stay), and we'll have a bunch of inexperienced newcomers. The talent is there, but we'll have to wait and see whether we rebuild or reload, and then there is the possibility of moving up to 4A. Whatever happens, this should be an interesting off-season to say the least. BTW about Kyle Field, we may have had the lucky side, but it sure is the cold side too, we were wishing we were in the sun, lol. Good luck to Jasper in 2004, yall should definately be one of the favorites. :)

What holding? I didn't see any holding! wink :D :)

marktaras
12-15-2003, 07:23 PM
I like what I see next year for Burnet. Parks at QB could be very exciting from what I saw at the Sinton game. I know at least three of the D- line will return, and, I believe that this Junior class was undefeated as Freshmen weren't they? Not to mention the transfers the've had since they were Freshmen. The'll be good next year.

<small>[ December 15, 2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: marktaras ]</small>

marktaras
12-15-2003, 07:29 PM
pinecone, I forgot to say that Jasper's got some Bigtime Mojo, and, aside for Burnet, I too will pull for the "J" Dogs.