PDA

View Full Version : the Texans are.....

BTEXDAD
02-05-2007, 11:31 AM
All the "experts" felt the 2005 USC Trojans were the best college football team ever, so everyone, or at least us longhorn fans feel since we beat them, we must have actually been the best college team ever.

It would seem then, that since Texans beat Colts and Colts won super bowl, the Texans should have an argument that they are best team in pro football. Hopefully that won't hurt their draft position though. :D

I was kind of pulling for Bears, but Manning is great QB and deserved to win a super bowl along with his other accomplisments.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
All the "experts" felt the 2005 USC Trojans were the best college football team ever, so everyone, or at least us longhorn fans feel since we beat them, we must have actually been the best college team ever.

It would seem then, that since Texans beat Colts and Colts won super bowl, the Texans should have an argument that they are best team in pro football. Hopefully that won't hurt their draft position though.

I thought the same thing yesterday, I think you are right about the Texans, so since the Aggies beat the longhorns, that means the Aggies are the best team ever?:D

Gobbla2001
02-05-2007, 11:37 AM
haha

difference is the Texans couldn't get into the playoffs and wouldn't have beaten Indy in a game like the Super Bowl...

and A&M came up one year short...

BTEXDAD
02-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
I thought the same thing yesterday, I think you are right about the Texans, so since the Aggies beat the longhorns, that means the Aggies are the best team ever?:D

downlow is definitely not a no spin zone

coach
02-05-2007, 11:53 AM
does that make the cowboys the best team ever bc the boys beat the colts who lost to the texans who lost to the titans who lost to the cowboys????????

JasperDog94
02-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by coach
does that make the cowboys the best team ever bc the boys beat the colts who lost to the texans who lost to the titans who lost to the cowboys???????? Don't forget that Dallas stomped a mud hole in the Texans as well.

coach
02-05-2007, 11:57 AM
o yeah i forgot about that