PDA

View Full Version : I dont think I can stomach the UT/A&M

injuredinmelee
02-05-2007, 01:23 AM
basketball game tomorrow. I thik the aggies will run away with this one. UT is talented but too young to overcome the FOR REAL Aggies.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-05-2007, 01:49 AM
I was kinda thinking the exact same thing. Someone just tell me the final score because I really don't think I'll watch it.

Macarthur
02-05-2007, 10:32 AM
I don't know, IM. The issue will be how much energy did A&M expend on KU?

CHS_CG
02-05-2007, 10:48 AM
after watching the ags come back in saturdays game i dunno if i can handle the game tonight myself!

Funk-d-fied
02-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Gig Em' Ags!!! Durant is a good one, but he has never faced a defense like A&M's. And the tough physical defenses that he has faced he has not done well against. The one thing about texas is they don't have much of a bench and their starters play alot of minutes, they might get tired and I don't think the texas point guard will have as much points as he has been getting against Kirk and Law..... should be very good nontheless!

buff4ever
02-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Expect a great game, I think durant will have to play lights out for texas to have a chance though.

A&M could have used it all up at KU, but they will find it again for a home game with texas. AGGIE Defense will prevail.