PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Manning

buff4ever
02-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Congratulations to the COLTS, Peyton deserves this.

REX's career is probably over dude. Atleast if I were his coach.

sectionCwannabe
02-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Congrats to the Colts!!! Dominic had a great game, you could see it in the way he ran tonight, he wanted this bad! Great Job Neek!

pirate4state
02-04-2007, 10:54 PM
I was rooting for the NFC, but am happy that Peyton & Dungy finally won the "big one". :clap: I really wanted Rhodes to score a TD.

injuredinmelee
02-04-2007, 11:35 PM
I figured Peyton would get it but I was sure pulling for Dominque.

bandera7
02-04-2007, 11:39 PM
I am happy for Peyton as well. I am a NFC guy, but still, I dont want Peyton to retire with that on his back, the whole well he isnt one of the best because he couldnt win the big one...nobody deserves that, Marino has it said all the time, and it bothers me there. Peyton deserved this.

IHStangFan
02-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Great job Colts! Peyton had a pretty good game, Rhodes had a dang good game, etc. etc. With the exception of Urlacher, the Bears stunk it up like a can of smashed....I won't go there...but they stunk! Rex looked especially horrific. What was up w/ the high floater/lob passes? I cannot believe it was as close of a score as it was....by stats, the Colts COMPLETELY dominated this game and it should have been more realistically 40-10 Colts.

pirate4state
02-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I was rooting for the NFC, but am happy that Peyton & Dungy finally won the "big one". :clap: I really wanted Rhodes to score a TD.

:doh: :doh: After watching highlights --- he did score a TD. Dang, I missed it "live". LOL!