PDA

View Full Version : DISTRICT 3-3A CLEAN SWEEP!!!

mustang04
11-16-2003, 02:22 AM
well...with Snyder's win over Monahans, Merkel's over Greenwood, and our's, the Swetwater Musangs oveer Kermit, District 3-3A SWEPT 4-3A this year, yall did good though, just hope whoever ends up going the distance reps the region well

wildstangs
11-16-2003, 02:24 AM
I just noticed earlier that all the 3-3A teams put up 26 points. Great weekend for our district.

Ranger Mom
11-16-2003, 02:38 AM
Wow..you are right!! I noticed that in last nights game, but never thought of it tonight.

I'm just glad we at least scored some points ourselves!!

Knightmoon
11-16-2003, 03:04 AM
Great Game Greenwood. That might have been the best football game I have ever seen.It certainly rates with the best. Hats off to Greenwood. Class Act all the way tonight. I sincerely hope your Quarterback is ok and not seriously injured. I kind of questioned sending him back in the game when he was already hurt. I understand, being down late in the game, and needing your playmaker in the game, but not sure he was going to be able to at that point.??? The QB has alot of heart. Best Wishes. Again, amazing game.

Ranger05
11-16-2003, 03:19 AM
Probably the only reason why our QB went back in was because it was his senior year and hes one of the leaders of the team. Even last year after we lost the state championship he took all the blame for us not winning because he felt like he had failed because he didnt drive the ball down the field.

Knightmoon
11-16-2003, 03:55 AM
The boy's got game. No doubt my heart skipped a beat when I saw him come back in the game. He was amazing. Hope his injuries are not serious. I really enjoyed watching him play. A true competitor to the end.