PDA

View Full Version : Deion Sanders Need A Punch In The Mouth

Bull19
02-04-2007, 01:24 PM
IS ANYBODY ELSE WATCHING NFL NETWORK RIGHT NOW? HE KEEPS CRYING HOW ITS WRONG HOW THEIRS NOT ENOUGH BLACK COACHES IN THE NFL. HE CONTINUES TO INSIST HOW THEY DONT GET ENOUGH CHANCES AND OPPRITUNITES. HE IS ALSO SAYING HOW WHITE PEOPLE HAVE IT EASIER TO BECOME HEAD COACHES IN THE LEAGUE AND HE SAYS IT TAKES BLACK COACHES TOO LONG TO GET TO THAT POSITION AS A HEAD COACH. STEVE MARIOUCHI IS TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT THE COACHES NEED TO PAY THIER DUES AND WORK UP TO THAT LEVEL, HE'S TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT ONCE YOUR THROUGH PLAYING IN THE NFL YOU DONT AUTOMATICALLY GET TO BECOME A HEAD COACH. I GUESS DEION IS TO STUPID TO REALIZE COACHING TAKES TALENT.

I CANT STAND THIS CRAP, DEION IS AN IDIOT AND NEEDS TO REALIZE JUST BECAUSE YOUR A GOOD PLAYER IT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN COACH AND HE NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT RACISM INVOLVING HIRING COACHES IS A JOKE. ALL OWNERS IN THE NFL HIRE THE COACHES THAT WILL HELP THE TEAM WIN. JUST BECAUSE MOST OF THE COACHES MOST QUALIFIED TO GET THE JOB ARE WHITE DOESNT MEAN RACISM IS INVOLED.

mustang04
02-04-2007, 01:25 PM
i agree 100%

Phil C
02-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
IS ANYBODY ELSE WATCHING NFL NETWORK RIGHT NOW? HE KEEPS CRYING HOW ITS WRONG HOW THEIRS NOT ENOUGH BLACK COACHES IN THE NFL. HE CONTINUES TO INSIST HOW THEY DONT GET ENOUGH CHANCES AND OPPRITUNITES. HE IS ALSO SAYING HOW WHITE PEOPLE HAVE IT EASIER TO BECOME HEAD COACHES IN THE LEAGUE AND HE SAYS IT TAKES BLACK COACHES TOO LONG TO GET TO THAT POSITION AS A HEAD COACH. STEVE MARIOUCHI IS TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT THE COACHES NEED TO PAY THIER DUES AND WORK UP TO THAT LEVEL, HE'S TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT ONCE YOUR THROUGH PLAYING IN THE NFL YOU DONT AUTOMATICALLY GET TO BECOME A HEAD COACH. I GUESS DEION IS TO STUPID TO REALIZE COACHING TAKES TALENT.

I CANT STAND THIS CRAP, DEION IS AN IDIOT AND NEEDS TO REALIZE JUST BECAUSE YOUR A GOOD PLAYER IT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN COACH AND HE NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT RACISM INVOLVING HIRING COACHES IS A JOKE. ALL OWNERS IN THE NFL HIRE THE COACHES THAT WILL HELP THE TEAM WIN. JUST BECAUSE MOST OF THE COACHES MOST QUALIFIED TO GET THE JOB ARE WHITE DOESNT MEAN RACISM IS INVOLED.

Now now Bull. I know you are just trying to be politically correct. How do you really feel?

:D

eagles_victory
02-04-2007, 01:30 PM

I CANT STAND THIS CRAP, DEION IS AN IDIOT AND NEEDS TO REALIZE JUST BECAUSE YOUR A GOOD PLAYER IT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN COACH AND HE NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT RACISM INVOLVING HIRING COACHES IS A JOKE. ALL OWNERS IN THE NFL HIRE THE COACHES THAT WILL HELP THE TEAM WIN. JUST BECAUSE MOST OF THE COACHES MOST QUALIFIED TO GET THE JOB ARE WHITE DOESNT MEAN RACISM IS INVOLED. nothing is more annoying then when people play the race card

Bull19
02-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Now now Bull. I know you are just trying to be politically correct. How do you really feel?

:D

I REALLY FEEL LIKE HE NEEDS HIS A$$ KICKED. THE WHOLE TIME WHEN STEVE M. WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOU JUST DONT AUTOMATICALLY GET TO BECOME HEAD COACH DEION WAS SITTING THERE IN HIS CHAIR STARING DOWN NOT EVEN LOOKING AT HIM WITH THIS LOOK ON HIS FACE LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD WHO JUST GOT HIS TOY TAKEN AWAY AND NOW HES GUNNA CRY.....FREAKIN PATHETIC....HE NEEDS TO GROW UP

Phil C
02-04-2007, 01:33 PM
I REALLY FEEL LIKE HE NEEDS HIS A$$ KICKED. THE WHOLE TIME WHEN STEVE M. WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOU JUST DONT AUTOMATICALLY GET TO BECOME HEAD COACH DEION WAS SITTING THERE IN HIS CHAIR STARING DOWN NOT EVEN LOOKING AT HIM WITH THIS LOOK ON HIS FACE LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD WHO JUST GOT HIS TOY TAKEN AWAY AND NOW HES GUNNA CRY.....FREAKIN PATHETIC....HE NEEDS TO GROW UP

I see.

Who-dun-it!!?
02-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Sorry i missed it. And i thought deon was an idoit before i learned of this incident. :cool:

NDFootball
02-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
nothing is more annoying then when people play the race card

Amen.

The sad thing is it works =\

Not every white person is uber priveleged like people like Deion claims. Someone that is more qualified for a job than a minority shouldn't lose a job oppurtunity because he or she is white. There's so much more on this topic I want to say but it's probably better I didn't. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but quite honestly the race card is complete crap, people have been playing it for FAR too long, and the even crappier part is no one in politics has the spine to do something about it...they all agree with it so they can gain votes...makes me sick...ok I'm done I promise. :D

Thanks for listening.

Txbroadcaster
02-04-2007, 02:07 PM
While I am not anywhere close to saying racism is rampant among owners..I will ask how is there so few minority Head Coaches?

How is it we are at the 41st Super Bowl and this is the FIRST one that has at least ONE Black coach?

Again I am not saying it is racisim, but I do think that alot of the older owners still have/had miconceptions as their belief when it came to minority's ability to run a team as the head coach

burnet44
02-04-2007, 02:56 PM
WHEN i see more white guys on the team
then I will agree

DU_stud04
02-04-2007, 03:31 PM
i tried to read that, but the solid caps dont work for me..... so i read blah blah blah.:rolleyes: great post.[s/]

big daddy russ
02-04-2007, 04:13 PM
How many Hispanic coaches have there been? I honestly don't know, but I'd be willing to bet there have been more black coaches in the league than Hispanic coaches.

Maybe I'm just more used to being around Mexicans and so that's who I associate with a little better, but guys like the "Reverend" Jesse Jackson and a few other guys (I didn't see the Deion thing myself, so I can't group him in there) make themselves out to be crybabies to the rest of us. I've personally seen a few of my black friends play the race card and I just make fun of them. That crap doesn't fly with me. At least not unless it's justified.

On that note, I'm really curious to see whether or not it's justified. If it is, then it would piss me off to no end. And if it holds up, this becomes a completely different ballgame than everyone crying about "racism" against New Orleans (news flash: educate yourselves and you'd find out it was your beloved mayor Ray Nagin and governor Kathleen Blanco's fault for not having FEMA in there sooner... not Bush's). This whole "not enough black coaches" ordeal would actually have credibility instead of being another New Orleans '05 or Cincy '01. Just prove it to me. Go in there with an UNBIASED group, and interview the owners. See what they have to say and get back to me.

JR2004
02-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
How many Hispanic coaches have there been?

The only name that comes to mind that was a head coach is Tom Flores.

pirate4state
02-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
How many Hispanic coaches have there been?

It's just not in our race to make waves. ;) We like to chill, ese. :cool: LMAO ~~~ :p :p :p

sinton66
02-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It's just not in our race to make waves. ;) We like to chill, ese. :cool: LMAO ~~~ :p :p :p

Since when?????:D

Phil C
02-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
While I am not anywhere close to saying racism is rampant among owners..I will ask how is there so few minority Head Coaches?

How is it we are at the 41st Super Bowl and this is the FIRST one that has at least ONE Black coach?

Again I am not saying it is racisim, but I do think that alot of the older owners still have/had miconceptions as their belief when it came to minority's ability to run a team as the head coach

There have been black coaches before tonight Tx but their teams just weren't quite good enough to reach the super bowl. It was more getting outscored on the field than a racism type thing.

Phil C
02-04-2007, 05:58 PM
HEY! DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A PERSON THAT HELPED DALLAS WIN THEIR LAST SUPER BOWL!!

:mad:

pirate4state
02-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Since when?????:D hee hee :evillol:

Txbroadcaster
02-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
There have been black coaches before tonight Tx but their teams just weren't quite good enough to reach the super bowl. It was more getting outscored on the field than a racism type thing.

Then why was it not till Art Shell till we saw a black head coach? Sorry but SOMETHING or someone was standing in the way. You cannot tell me there were no good coaches who were black in the 70's and 80's till Art Shell was finally hired, and it was not like that when Shell was hired it opened up the gates. That just recently happened

burnet44
02-04-2007, 11:14 PM
ill bet there are good white guys who could play
they are just not qualified

all this is bs

the guys are coaches
there have been coaches before
and there will be coaches after

the guys are coaches
race makes no difference
both ahve a great amount of class
race makes no difference

both of these guys represent the league well

I am proud of both
just like andy reid
landry
shell
and others

the media makes race an issue
then people do

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Sorry i missed it. And i thought deon was an idoit before i learned of this incident. :cool:

lets let the idoit be a head coach for the cowboys.

burnet44
02-04-2007, 11:27 PM
they already have an idiot for hc
jerry

jj gave him 25m to play rec and quit bsaeball
deion took him to the cleaners

they took a big salary cap hit for him

smooth jerry smooth

spiveyrat
02-05-2007, 07:54 AM
Could it be that not as many black/hispanic/other try to get into coaching at the professional level? :thinking:

JasperDog94
02-05-2007, 10:39 AM
The only color that matters to owners is green.

Winning = More Money

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
they already have an idiot for hc
jerry

You got that one right!!!!!