PDA

View Full Version : went to monster truck jam last night

jason
02-04-2007, 11:49 AM
http://www.monsterjamonline.com/home

it was pretty neat, those things are LOUD...

we got to see the gravedigger truck flip over a few times...

i went with my gf and her nephew and his best friend, they both just turned 12 so we went to hooters to eat, and for their birthday they had to stand on chairs and shake their booties while the girls sang to them...one of the girls playfully spanked them on the back sides and afterwords they were sooo excited lol...they said they were never washing their butts again lol...it was so much fun...

if you ever have a chance to go to monster truck jam, its pretty fun...lots of interesting characters...

one of the best things, there was a 4 wheeler racing team from philadelphia, and they were talkin a lot of trash, it was pretty funny...they came out during the intermission with a football and re-enacted the tony romo dropped field goal snap...that pissed off a lot of the rednecks...

on thing we found surprising, we didnt see any mullets...

Emerson1
02-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by jason
[url]
Because you were in Texas not Oklahoma

carter08
02-04-2007, 11:58 AM
We almost went to Monster Jam at Reliant last night, but we decided to go to the YMSB concert instead

jason
02-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Because you were in Texas not Oklahoma you would have had fun

how was your nerd party?

Emerson1
02-04-2007, 12:13 PM
you would have had fun

how was your nerd party?
We couldn't get gears of war to work, so we had to play crappy ahlo

NDFootball
02-04-2007, 02:34 PM
http://www.monsterjamonline.com/home

one of the best things, there was a 4 wheeler racing team from philadelphia, and they were talkin a lot of trash, it was pretty funny...they came out during the intermission with a football and re-enacted the tony romo dropped field goal snap...that pissed off a lot of the rednecks...

I'm a Cowboys fan but that's hilarious

SnyTigBaseB07
02-04-2007, 06:33 PM
i miss monster truck jams

gravedigger was the man.

Bandera YaYa
02-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
We couldn't get gears of war to work, so we had to play crappy ahlo :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

jason
02-05-2007, 08:40 AM
i didnt mention that one of the drivers' 5 year old daughter sang the national anthem...she of course sounded like a 5 year old, but she didnt miss a single word....she received a HUGE standing ovation...

3afan
02-05-2007, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

ditto that !!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 09:53 AM
i didnt mention that one of the drivers' 5 year old daughter sang the national anthem...she of course sounded like a 5 year old, but she didnt miss a single word....she received a HUGE standing ovation...

I remember before a NASCAR race one time, whoever was singing the National Anthem left out like two lines....:doh:

bhtrainer
02-05-2007, 10:08 AM
don't listen to big blue...hes never been to a nascar race in this life...j/k hes fragile dont hurt his feelings

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
don't listen to big blue...hes never been to a nascar race in this life...j/k hes fragile dont hurt his feelings

You're right, I've never been to one, but I've watched pretty much every one of them ever since I can remember. And yes, Jeff Gordon is the man in NASCAR.

bhtrainer
02-05-2007, 10:10 AM
DALE JR. is amazing :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 10:11 AM
DALE JR. is amazing :D

He's a chump. If you can't beat 'em, wreck 'em.

bhtrainer
02-05-2007, 10:12 AM
hes hott tho...but my favorite is actually mcmurray

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 10:15 AM
hes hott tho...but my favorite is actually mcmurray

He's decent, but not one of my favorites. Dale Jarrett was one of my favorites, but I'm not going to support him since he's jumping ship to Toyota. But back to the Monster Jam stuff, I liked the Goldberg truck when it ran a few years back, it simply dominated. Haven't watched it in forever though.